1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the best channels for content marketing in 2015 to improve SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by raz4links, Jun 11, 2015.

Dear Friends,

I just want to get to know the answer for best content marketing channels for 2015. I have still confusion for what to use. From my knowledge, I am using Blogging, guest blogging, business directory submission, article submission. Please let me know these techniques are still useful in current trend or any other useful techniques in content marketing there to improve SEO ranking and get more traffic?

Thanks in Advance,
    Razik

raz4links, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  2. Alex Byhovtsov

Alex Byhovtsov Member

Best Answers:
    Hello!

You are doing everything right. Also you can try to use social media, create accounts there and interact there with your customers. Then you can also add your company to different catalogues and startup sites ( for example). And of course forums are good for that too.

Alex Byhovtsov, Jun 18, 2015 IP
  3. Emily Lynch

Emily Lynch Banned

Best Answers:
    In my point of view, the article submissions are not giving expected results. Most of the article directories have become no-follow and also there isn't much user interaction or trust flow in these sites. You can stop the article submissions and go only with the blog submissions and guest posts. Apart from this, you can do press release and document sharing.

Emily Lynch, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  4. deepakrajput

deepakrajput Member

Best Answers:
    Web 2.0 Blogs creation & posting with adding your website URL in the post. Content should be high quality with low keyword density.

deepakrajput, Jun 20, 2015 IP
  5. mikhailblaze

mikhailblaze Member

Best Answers:
    I'm a copy writer, and I think you're doing everything right, though I'm not high on article submission sites like Hubpages nowadays. Most of the content are full of spam, and their value has been depreciated recently, given that we suspect that they were hit by a Google Penalty.

As for guest blogging, communicating with other webmasters is a challenge, but is amazingly effective (both in traffic and in link juice) if one of your articles will get published in a high ranking website - given that most guest posts allow dofollow links.

As for nofollow blogs, I'd still recommend them (ex, Quora, Medium) given that they have a thriving community - you can potentially get referral traffic from these sites. It'll take a bit of effort to promote them on social media though.

I'd like to share this piece about nofollow links as it's related to what we're discussing :) http://www.seoexpertpage.com/2014-seo-dont-fear-nofollow-links/

mikhailblaze, Jun 22, 2015 IP