1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are some under served or undetected niches in SEO writing?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by john gragson, May 17, 2018.

Following up on my last question about the keywords repetition on my copywriting job. I did some research on how keywords work in SEO writing. Now I got the basic understanding of how to do keyword research. There are some free tools and paid tools online. But If there is a way to figure out some underserved niches in SEO writing I guess it will be easier to rank for them and it might lead to generate more organic traffic to my articles?
    Or maybe I am completely wrong because niches which are underserved does not even attract much attention.

john gragson, May 17, 2018 IP
  2. ridingthemoneywave

ridingthemoneywave Peon

Best Answers:
    You will need tools like Ahrefs to estimate the monthly volume searches and overall competition. There are some hidden gems, but nobody is going to share them with you. If you are looking for niches with not-so-much competition, then look for "embarrassing niches", you know, problems people have but that don't discuss openly.

ridingthemoneywave, May 17, 2018 IP
  3. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    I think you can do marketing search, and the less keyword/s searched.

Dario McNut, May 18, 2018 IP