1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are some good CPM networks that have a 100% fill rate?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by nyclogic, Feb 26, 2015.

1. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fill is kind of a miss-conception because not a lot of networks take the time to work with their clients and explain the numbers. If you are calling "fill" the number of recorded impressions and saying well I see a difference of X amount between recorded impressions and google analytics or an ad serving platform, that would be inaccurately labeling it as a fill issue, that would be a discrepancy issue.

However, if you have passbacks in place and you are setting floors etc, then clearly its not 100% Fill. We provide 100% Fill at PremiumCPM and the #1 most common question people ask is why is my fill rate not 100% and it doesn't have to do with fill rate, it has to do with discrepancies. Discrepancies on certain platforms can be big too. I have seen huge discrepancies on other platforms specifically with people who use DFP.

wrekoniz3, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  2. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it is just a scam.
    It is dead now: Global rank: 75,077 , this is not good for an ad network
    http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/cpmleader.com

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
    nikipink, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  3. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Saying they are a scam and citing their alexa when calling them "dead" really doesn't do anything to support your claim that they are a scam or dead. Honestly.

4. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    both.
    1) it is scam, because cpmleader scammed me:
    http://affiliateprogram.marketing/images/cpmleader.png

2) It is dead , because 75k rank is too low for an ad network

nikipink, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  5. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    How does an alexa rank really have anything to do with if a business is active or not? Maybe their clients log in at a different url every day so their Alexa isn't getting boosted? There are a bunch of reasons making an alexa rank irrelevant to a networks current status and wether or not a network is a scam.

I dont really see how the image posted proves that they scammed you. I just see a negative number, does that mean that you owe them money?

Did you send them fake referrals? Fake sign ups? Using fake credit cards? Like the rest of the scammers in the world who complain about ad networks do? I'm not saying you did, i'm asking if you did. I dont know your situation with them.

6. nyclogic

nyclogic Member

Best Answers:
    I looked into PremiumCPM and it is in fact a relatively controversial network. When there are so many publishers across various different mediums saying they were scammed, you naturally begin to question a networks integrity. Whether or not you actually scammed someone is questionable. Considering PremiumCPM is utilizing Appnexus, which is partnered with Integral AND DoubleVerify, and all impressions are validated through them. I won’t be surprised if you are just banning a ton of publishers for fraudulent activity, and those are the publisher who are making all those accusations against your network. However, if this is the case, wrekoniz3, tell whoever is in charge to stop blindly accepting publishers into your network. When you are reviewing a publisher application and you come across multiple red flags, DON’T ACCEPT THEM INTO YOUR NETWORK. However, if you continue to do so, you are going to continue banning publishers for fraud, and they (the publishers) are going to continue writing garbage about your network because they are pissed that you banned them. Long term, you may be causing major damage with these low tier publishers getting accepted into your network, because frankly they are scaring away high tier publishers from signing up.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
    nyclogic, Feb 28, 2015 IP
  7. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    100% True. However, let me state where I would disagree. We do not blindly accept publishers. As a matter of fact, we have a rejection rate of over 80%. We go as far as to even check domain age, and whois information to ensure it matches or is not hidden. There is a misconception that every impression is validated that comes into AppNexus, that misconception is widely inaccurate. We use 2 different 3rd Party Anti-fraud and View-ability platforms. We see ALL THE TIME where impressions are coming through on an Account and our 3rd Party Technologies which we utilize saying a site has a risk/bot percentage of 99% etc. AppNexus only catches a small portion of cases which fraud is taking place.

Here is the absolute truth. When we deliver tags to a client, its their responsibility to make sure the tags are not misused. Need I really recount the amount of times I have come across publishers iFraming our tags in a hidden frame with 50 other ad tags loading? Even when our compliance team reviews sites, we have a huge amount of information which we use to determine if someone is a fit, and what the "red flags" are. Here is the catch. We got access to 3rd Party anti-fraud tools after we were already an established business. The call was made to get it, because advertisers were having performance issues, and we needed to uncover what is going on. Now at the time, we thought we had a great understanding of what red flags are, and what to look for, things like Alexa Rank's in the Millions with applications containing traffic at like 20,000,000 per month, etc those are all very easy spot. But what we found when we got the 3rd Party anti-fraud and view-ability tools, is that we were not even scratching the surface in the level of fraud. We finally were able to see where our tags were being placed, and we found a large amount of publishers mis-using our tags, and sending us traffic which was completely fake, and even with a strict compliance policy they still slipped through. But we could not just allow it to continue, like other networks do. We had to act for the "Integrity of our network", because our paying clients, are our advertisers.

However, here is what I think when I read all the reviews people might have posted on various mediums, why do none of them, NONE, post their url's or make themselves identifiable? You know why? Because it looks bad when you can turn around and say to someone, why were you sending us 99.7% Bot Inventory. Also, there is really only 1 medium which has become the epicenter location where scammers go to post their disbelief that a network didn't pay for junk, most of the people who post, are really the same person because that medium allows people to anonymously post from the same IP with out identifying themselves.

Then you get the few people, few however far to abundant, who don't understand the way things like wire work, (which is fine and understandable) however, instead of coming to us for help and sticking with the various channels of customer support we provide, they think it is smarter to come online and accumulate a mounting score of damages to voice their frustration, then others see that and start using it as black mail leverage, "you pay, or I tell world PremiumCPM is Scam" or "I send bot but until PremiumCPM pay, I think is scam" comments like that are as regular as the sun setting in this industry.

I question more so now, when a network has nothing bad about them online, or when a network has a ton of payment proof online. Because that network is more than likely paying for that reputation. Either by facilitating fraud (like most networks do), participating in it, by paying for the reviews, or coughing up the money when black mailed by publishers. I also question when there is not someone like my self, who puts his own reputation on the line, to publicly defend present facts and logic.

There are more desperate people in the world looking to scam us than there are "high tier publishers" unfortunately. I have asked the high end publishers we work with if some of the reviews out there had effect on their initial thoughts, most who are serious and on the high end of high end said no. Same applicable with industry big wigs and other companies, agencies.

However, thank you for your remarks, I passed this along.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
    wrekoniz3, Feb 28, 2015 IP
    debapriya deb likes this.
  8. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    Spot on. You have nailed it there. That one line summarizes everything, precisely.

debapriya deb, Mar 1, 2015 IP
  9. skendo

skendo Active Member

Best Answers:
    We as Xootmedia.me we offer best rate. World wide traffic 0.77$ CPM rate no more up to earning we have fix rate.
    And uf your site after test brings quality traffic you will earn fix 1.40$ CPM rate.

skendo, Mar 9, 2015 IP
  10. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    saying you are "offering the best rate" without knowing the rates other companies pay out, is an amateur hour move...

wrekoniz3, Mar 9, 2015 IP
  11. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    try edomz it's good cpm and pop adnetwork

A.G, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  12. businessbrother

businessbrother Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    XOOTMEDIA.ME

Domain Create Date:30-Jun-2012 05:50:06 UTC
    Domain Last Updated Date:24-Dec-2014 07:16:56 UTC
    Domain Expiration Date:30-Jun-2015 05:50:06 UTC

Vey bad graphics of the website. Never will join. Looks like a sh...

Skender, don't do that :/

businessbrother, Mar 20, 2015 IP