1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are some good CPM networks that have a 100% fill rate?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by nyclogic, Feb 26, 2015.

I'm looking to sell my unsold inventory. Can anyone recommend a good and reputable CPM network that has a 100% fill rate and a decent CPM rate?

Thanks!!

nyclogic, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  2. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We would be happy to have you at PremiumCPM. Check out my signature, and shoot me a PM if you have any direct questions.

wrekoniz3, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  3. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what is your niche?

nikipink, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  4. nyclogic

nyclogic Member

Best Answers:
    Women's interests (fashion, beauty and so forth)

nyclogic, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  5. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best monetize for Women's interests website is Google Adsense & then you can promote rest affiliate products. (fashion, weight loss & other offers ...)
    Best Affiliate programs ....
    ClickBank
    MarketHealth
    Amazon
    &....

nikipink, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  6. EagleMind

EagleMind Peon

Best Answers:
    PremiumCPM is not paying. But Dominick Romano recalling non existent wires :). That is funny because I am telling truth which brokes his bussiness and he will be here soon to tell some crapy lie.

EagleMind, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  7. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What you're doing here in slanding a network without any proof, I do not represent PremiumCPM but I have been following your posts on their thread. I would be very careful what you say as defamation is a sueable offense.

lukey372, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  8. EagleMind

EagleMind Peon

Best Answers:
    I have proof. I am telling truth that I were not paid. And that is proved by wrekoniz3 Dominick Romano post about recalling wire.

9. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lukey372, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  10. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    A scumbag publisher who doesn't realize that money takes a little time to reach some bacteria infested rat hole in belize is absolutely no where close to "brokes" a business.

Recalling wires which didn't exist? Logic = 0

If we didn't pay, I wouldn't have been in the industry as long as I have, and I wouldn't be getting emails from people who post payment proofs and post them while this incessant cockroach continues to scramble around my livelihood and wallet.

Even when there is proof posted (by other people) ... its all Dominick Romano's fault cause he is the one who is actively there to help, and goes above and beyond for every client. Apparently my new job title is criminal provocateur and my job description now entails, photoshopping bank wire documents, paypal transactions, and reviews including paypal transactions. Laugh out Loud.

I don't know anything about any of that garbage. I have been in this business since I was 15 years old. People have seen me grow into a man in this industry. Plenty of connections, plenty of people i don't agree with, but when it comes time to talk Ad Tech, and industry, I'm the one sitting at the table with the winners, and they usually all write notes when I open my mouth. So to anyone reading this, its simple, you can either listen to the losers, or you can listen to a proven winner. Easy as that.

11. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the tag. I did not even know idiotic comments were starting to circulate. If you see anything you would like to jump in on, on either thread, feel free. I'm being driven crazy at the moment. lol

12. EagleMind

EagleMind Peon

Best Answers:
    You are liar. You have proved it a lot of times. And PremiumCPM is not paying. It is proved also by you.

13. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Laugh out loud. Please entertain everyone. Where is the proof? You asked for a wire reference number, I provide you a screen shot of the wire completion provided by finance. You ask for others to post proof of payment, they do else where, I show you that.

[​IMG]

Did I photoshop this?

yet, regardless of what I do (which I have done a lot to help you with all of your complaints and accusations) i'm a liar, and i'm proving my self to be a liar, and i'm proving that PremiumCPM doesn't pay even though clients are posting things like this while you are continuing to scramble like a parasite in a cesspool.

14. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Laugh out loud. Meanwhile some where in belize there is a man who is suffering from psychosis and spending a lot of time running his mouth when he should spend more time fixing up his POS website http://www.respostadesonho.com/

15. EagleMind

EagleMind Peon

Best Answers:
    Swift message copy must be provided from the bank with electronic signature and timestamps. You provided excell made image. That is not copy of any document. It just image that proves nothing.

16. EagleMind

EagleMind Peon

Best Answers:
    You dont have any arguments to hide your lies so now you are trying to make your opponent mentally retarded.

17. krishatnet

krishatnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are no networks with 100% filling rate.

krishatnet, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  18. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    How is finance going to do that when the bank is closed at the time you are on a forum running your mouth? You were not provided a screen shot of an excel. Again, defamation and lies. You were provided a screenshot of the actual wire completion receipt. It includes 2 confirmation codes 1 with citibank the other a wire tracking code.

However, this is all irrelevant now, because you came on here, made false accusations, created damages, and now I had finance put the order in to recall your wire (with the approval of legal) and boost my commission for spending my thursday night going back and forth with you which is well deserved cause I don't see an end to this unless a moderator steps in, which unfortunately the moderators on this forum allow people like this to have a voice, further facilitating the stupidity.

Sorry to everyone, that this person is doing this. He should have kept it to the PremiumCPM thread he is already bombing. I guess he felt the need to create more cause for us not to pay him. Its bad enough this guy sodomizes my brain, I feel bad if he is doing it to anyone else.

19. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    I dont have to make you that way, you are just that way unfortunately.

I dont lie, so theres no arguments needed to hide anything. Theres nothing to hide.

Could not be further from the truth. If there is no networks with 100% Fill rate than what exactly does that mean for me, cause I work at a network with a 100% Fill rate? So what do I do for a living if the company I work for doesn't exist? Flip tortillas at a food truck in south america?

20. King-Servers

King-Servers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    CPM Leader is one of the best CPM ad network but there are rarely any CPM networks with 100% fill rate.

King-Servers, Feb 26, 2015 IP