1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are some alternatives to PayPal?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by mentat47, Jul 6, 2015.

1. kellz

kellz Member

Best Answers:
    I've been using Stripe for the last 2 years and they are my favorite. They automatically send your money to your bank account at the end of each day. You receive it in your bank in 2-3 days. I've only had 2 chargebacks since I've been with them: one I lost, the other I won. I also like them because they now accept Bitcoin and they convert it into cash for you.

Now Google Wallet is becoming my favorite as well. The best part is when I withdraw funds, my money is in my bank account THE NEXT DAY. That right there is a game changer. They will kill the market if they are able to keep depositing that fast. The only downside is that not many companies use it, therefore not many customers will be familiar with it. I still have it as an additional payment option on all of my websites though.

kellz, Aug 25, 2015 IP
  2. jitendra05

jitendra05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes there are so many alternatives which are better than Paypal and providing very reliable services. You can go to google and find many of them. Some of them are Payoneer, Skrill, Google wallet.

jitendra05, Aug 25, 2015 IP
  3. jazmyn

jazmyn Member

Best Answers:
    you can use skrill

jazmyn, Aug 25, 2015 IP
  4. Tony Varghese

Tony Varghese Member

Best Answers:
    Hey all! We've been building Zilra, a Paypal alternative for Indian users. The application is still in pre-launch, but you will be able to sign-up to the application and understand how it works. Please check us out at https://www.zilra.co and let me know what you think. I'd be glad to answer any questions you may have.

Please feel free to reach us - support (at) zilra.co

Tony Varghese, Nov 15, 2015 IP
  5. MechanicWeb-shoss

MechanicWeb-shoss Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, there isn't any that is even close to PayPal in terms of reputation, buyer protection and wide acceptance. Clients simply trust the PayPal logo more than any other. So, once you have a sum of clients, you can't find an alternative. Tons of feature and flexibility for the seller but the buyer doesn't trust, what's good in having that payment processor?

That being said, skrill and BrainTree hold quite a good reputation and can be used where using PayPal isn't possible.

MechanicWeb-shoss, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  6. Mike Park

Mike Park Member

Best Answers:
    Stripe is really popular!

Mike Park, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  7. SCforum

SCforum Peon

Best Answers:
    IMO, the best alternative for PayPal is Skrill. ;)

SCforum, Dec 20, 2015 IP
  8. miqdas

miqdas Peon

Best Answers:
    all have advantages, such as NETELLER is widely used for the gamers, and Payza, Skrill

miqdas, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  9. mejennihuh2006

mejennihuh2006 Member

Best Answers:
    Stripe may be your best bet, but no matter what someone is going to ask if you take paypal. They are number one there is no other bigger than them. You could use a third party processor to take paypal payments for you. 2checkout does this, CCNOW, and Etsy Direct Checkout will take paypal payments on your behalf and pay you.

mejennihuh2006, Jan 7, 2016 IP