1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Are Good PPC Sites

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tunescool, Jul 17, 2019.

simple and easy just like adwords and bing. targeted ads on a site you can make good money from

and if anyone has profitable EXPERIENCE in biz opp/money making marketing id like to hear about it. solo ads can pretty much bite my crank, you just spend alot of money and maybe you mite make some sales

i just found out facebook is real strict with biz opp and they wouldnt let me use my ad, but i swear people use the same system i use on facebook ads, and i think it told me 7 other people were using the same image while i was making the ad

are they just strict about the title and description, is there something i should know

adwords i owe too much money now and ill never get a legitimate bing account again i used to many free codes with different accounts. i just bought a bing account from someone but the first one he gave me was banned before i got it

tunescool, Jul 17, 2019 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you are doing something wrong if you owe Adwords "too much money" and you are trying to BUY bing accounts that are free..........

NetStar, Jul 19, 2019 IP
  3. tunescool

tunescool Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    anyone that doesnt have a smart alec comment

tunescool, Aug 7, 2019 IP
  4. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry. What I meant to say was... If you place yourself in a situation where you must BUY free accounts because you can't simply register for a free account you are probably doing something wrong. Which means you are most likely a complete idiot. I'm not saying you're an idiot. You could be. You also may be very smart too. However, you are not quite smart enough to register a free account for free since you are looking to purchase one. Which leaves me to believe you are doing something very wrong. And you're stupid.

NetStar, Aug 9, 2019 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  5. simon Perlaki

simon Perlaki Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't really get what you're asking? Can you elaborate on your business?
    Adwords and Bing are great if used properly, and you can bid as low as $0.05cpc. Just be careful with the 'Account Strategists' as they can try to make you increase spend/cpc.
    Taboola is also good, simple to set up and manage.

simon Perlaki, Aug 28, 2019 IP
  6. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ...because people think you can bid as low as $.05 and they wonder why they aren't receiving traffic...

NetStar, Aug 29, 2019 IP