1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Are Good Ppc Sites For Affiliate Marketing?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Dodcrover, Feb 8, 2013.

Hi I am new to affiliate marketing... I just wanted to know what are some good PPC sites to use. Or should I go with article marketing? If that is the case how do I start? Thanks in advance!

Dodcrover, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I believe the correct strategy is the list building and squeeze page.
    But you can use article marketing and ppc to send people to your squeeze page, yes.
    But not to send directly to affiliate offers, at least I've tried a few months and it wasn't working fine for me.
    I've got more results with my (still small but growing) email list.

JamesColin, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  3. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would second that. I am on the line not to recommend sending traffic directly to affiliate URL. It never worked for me. Even a single sale out of tons of hits on different products.. Same product converts well with warm traffic (Email or review).

wtg, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  4. Utopian Writing

Utopian Writing Peon

Best Answers:
    I started out with article marketing and I haven't looked back. I think it's the better way for internet marketing newbs to begin, since setting up a niche blog with a custom domain on Blogger and writing articles will only cost you $10 in total. If you're a good writer, when you submit your articles to Ezine they will eventually be syndicated, and that will bring in all of the targeted traffic that you need to start counting your sales. It's a slow process at the start, but once you learn it you can simply rinse and repeat.

Utopian Writing, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  5. gox1971

gox1971 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you start your first PPC campaign without any experience be ready to fail and only spend money. PPC is great way to drive targeted traffic fast but for that you need to write a good, eye catchy add and also have great landing page. If you use AdWord than squeeze page is not permit as AdWords in their TOS don't allowed to collect private info but sometimes can be done if your squeeze page have great article and giving lot's of valuable content.
    Another way to increase sales is exit page script. Means if someone want to leave your page without any action taken, exit script page will show up and give them further info, call to action or encourage them to stay and learn more. I use it on almost every page I have and it really increase my sales.
    I do not recommend PPC unless you have money to invest and really doesn't matter to you if you fail.
    There are other free sources you can use to drive traffic. One of them is SEO but to do that you also need to be expert to rank high.
    As you see, it's not so easy but slowly as you get experience you will be able to do all.
    Start with social media. Create Facebook fan page, group. Start to discuss about your product. Establish yourself as an authority in your niche, one that other will listen and you will have success!

gox1971, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  6. parmarjeet

parmarjeet Member

Best Answers:
    Most of the marketers are using 7 search and nowadays Clixsense(PTC) is also used to make money in affiliate marketing

parmarjeet, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  7. awl03c

awl03c Member

Best Answers:
    PPC is tough. You're probably better off building using article or building a landing page yourself and then building links to it to get organic traffic. PPC will take time and money to learn but if you have both then do it. Don't use Google though try POF, Bing, or one of the smaller ones and definitely create a landing page where you collect emails rather than directly linking your affiliate link.

awl03c, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  8. Daniel Marquez

Daniel Marquez Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, PPC is tough, but you gotta learn eventually...

You can direct link to offers using PPC and get conversions, it's not impossible, but you'd have to be damn good at creating compelling ads and getting low CPC's.

You're better off using PPC to build an email list so that you can market to them multiple times.

I would recommend using Facebook ads, plenty of fish, info links, or adwords.

Daniel Marquez, Apr 14, 2013 IP