1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are good links for SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Business orientation inc, Jul 6, 2016.

1. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you mean good backlinks for SEO?. If that, the backlinks from good authority forums, websites, blogs, directories,...with high PR, DA, PA, CF, TF,..are good. If you have backlinks from these such forums, websites....you business site will get high ranking in Search engine and have a lot of traffic.

daica85, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  2. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    LOL man, now that's what I would call "deep thoughts" to confuse light-minded even more.

:)

fastreplies

fastreplies, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I should at least try, right? :p

dcristo, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  4. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually getting external links is very easy. You can go to link exchanges and buy them from many different places. They are not difficult but it is more difficult to get high quality links.

Most of the links you buy and get through a link exchanges are low quality links so I wouldn't recommend that. I would never do that but if someone does then they should try to do as much research as possible about the site they are getting the links from. You don't want your site getting a link that has adult links on it for example.

ulterios, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  5. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You just proved Brian's point. And Google has gotten better at determining quality backlinks.

dcristo, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  6. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I did't prove his point. I was just stating that it's very easy to get external links. He said nothing about quality.

Yes Google has gotten better at determining quality links. Though, they have no way of knowing all links around the web that were bought, especially if they are on a quality site that you got a link from that they have no knowledge of being a link seller or exchange. If they see a site that is known to have lots of spam links on it then they can assume by association that all links on that site were not gained naturally. They don't see money changing hands and most of the people that are exchanging links don't post the URL in threads for example, they (if they are smart) would do it through PM's, emails or something else that can't be seen by Google.

You can check places like eBay and most all of the people selling backlinks there are posting the site's URL which is not smart for them and the buyer. I guess most buyers of backlinks on eBay don't realize that this can cause more harm than good.

I still wouldn't want to buy links even if the site looks like a quality site because it might look good at the time you buy the link but then they might sell some links to poor quality or potentially harmful websites.

Brian's post was also plagiarized from other sites around the web. It wasn't even his statement. Maybe that's why he hasn't gotten any likes. ;)

ulterios, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  7. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    According to me Natural links are best one for your website, don't try to build links everywhere, just concentrate to make your website user friendly.

Aryans, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  8. bobs

bobs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Large-scale article marketing or guest posting campaigns with keyword-rich anchor text links, Excessive link exchanges and Buying or selling links are no more working. Say good bye to these techniques and try to get links from related websites in natural form.

bobs, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  9. SanDy0052

SanDy0052 Member

Best Answers:
    The short answer is that the best links to your website are

• natural looking (not all your links use the same keyword, mix it up with your main keywords, click here, your brand name and your domain name)
    • an internal linking structure. (Silo effect) this means that your posts that are relevant include links to other relevant posts, and your main keyword page.
    If you haven't set up a content strategy the second is difficult to start but the few hours you put in will in the long run be worth it.

SanDy0052, Jul 18, 2016 IP