1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are good Linkbuilding Results and KPIs?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by misterdonman, Sep 27, 2017.

Hello guys, hope everyone is having a great week!

Quick question, when hiring a freelancer or agency to take care of your linkbuilding, what are the KPIs you take into consideration? What are the expected results for a basic work? 30, 60, 90 links per month?

Thanks for your answers! :)

misterdonman, Sep 27, 2017 IP
  2. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If I had to hire a freelancer for link building . Then I will ask this question that what kind of links they are getting for me. Its the number of backlinks but the quality that matters.

mrb1129, Sep 27, 2017 IP
  3. misterdonman

misterdonman Active Member

Best Answers:
    How would you determine the PR of the proposed links? And based on your answer, how many quality links? What is the quality standard?

misterdonman, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  4. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well certainly you can judge the metrics of the referring page through services like Opensitexplorer or aherf or Majestic. Yeah they may be third party metrics but all of them can get you an average view of the page.

mrb1129, Sep 29, 2017 IP