1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Are Five Top Questions From New Internet Marketers

Discussion in 'General Business' started by TonySan1, Sep 13, 2017.

I want to know what are the top five questions that people who want to start an online business ask. Can people in this forum tell me where is the best place online to find these people? Can you tell me what questions you had before getting started with internet marketing? Your help will be truly appreciated by many, so can you help?

TonySan1, Sep 13, 2017 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your question its a little confuse ,why you want to search for questions ,when you can answer yourself here .As questions are a lot people ask what niche to choose ,how to get traffic ,what paid traffic source to use ,what network etc etc

Spartan14, Sep 14, 2017 IP
  3. TonySan1

TonySan1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you Spartan for your input. It's really appreciated. The reason I ask this question is not only for my own interest, but because I'm sure that many members would like to know the experiences of others who are here as well. The top five questions others had will give insight to the problems new marketers consider before they start an online business as well as the things they may need to answer. I hope that make a little more sense to you now why I asked the question.

TonySan1, Sep 14, 2017 IP
  4. Latic

Latic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The first question should be "why are there so many people willing to sell me courses to teach them how they made $10k in 5 days?".

There is a whole industry teaching people to make money who will never ever make anyone money, because if they did make money people wouldn't be telling anyone else about them, they'd be making as much money as they can!

Latic, Sep 15, 2017 IP