What am I doing wrong with my adwords advertising

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by toptopfan, Dec 6, 2014.

Hi
    I have used several times adwords before and never had a luck to get right conversion. It was alway lost lost lost. I also noticed I get some fake traffic from certain site that has high traffic. for instance , my site is online dating and when I choose pof dot com in placement network the click goes skyrocket but not registration or real traffic. so unless I bump my CPC rate no real traffic comes from any other sites so I had to exclude pof to save on click but no click will happen. so what are you guys suggesting please feel free to drop me a guide.,

toptopfan, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  2. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pof has too much fishermans like you. Try to expand your targeting sites in display.

Fer0, Dec 7, 2014 IP
  3. Get Rich Methods

Get Rich Methods Peon

Best Answers:
    PPC Marketing is tough for a beginner.

You need to burn through a lot of money to learn the ropes; and even then, even after you master PPC, you'll still likely be burning through money when setting up new campaigns and optimizing for profitability.

Here's my firm suggestion...

Save yourself some money and scour the net for free resources on PPC marketing. Grab yourself coupons, if you can, for platforms like Bing and Adwords. In essence: learn for free without the risk of losing anything but time.

I'd then suggest either looking for a coach or buying a good PPC marketing product.

Tom

Get Rich Methods, Dec 7, 2014 IP
  4. Daniel.Thomas

Daniel.Thomas Member

Best Answers:
    Adwords is hard to master and very expensive. Before running an adwords campaign I suggest you learn as much as you can. Look for campaign structuring tips, targeting tips, bidding tips. And the test on small budgets. As GRM above recommended use coupons to test without burning your money. Baby steps man, this is the way to start with adwords.

Daniel.Thomas, Dec 11, 2014 IP
  5. dandeedo

dandeedo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What is your Campaign Settings Type? Is it Search Network with Display select, Search Network or Display Network only? Which countries you are targeting? Do you have negative keywords in your campaigns and ad groups? Do you often search the terms that triggered your ad copies and visitors clicks? Please let me know these questions and I will be able to help.

dandeedo, Dec 18, 2014 IP