1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What All-In-One Printer To Buy ? For Cheap Ink

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by GamblingGuy, Dec 12, 2009.

Can anyone help.

Ive been searching for 2 days now for a Printer that has a scanner capacity.. Probably meaning an all-in-one type system. All im looking for is reasonable print quality and cheap ink.

Im looking at the Epson Stylus SX110 cost about £40

For 8 black inks is £22 from maximans.com..

can anyone advise me of any better alternative ?

GamblingGuy, Dec 12, 2009 IP
  2. shivshan

shivshan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm using Canon MP145 it costs around $60.

shivshan, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  3. Dhurkheda

Dhurkheda Peon

Best Answers:
    Go for the Canon brands.

Dhurkheda, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  4. xanda

xanda Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah..I recommend you Canon Pixma MP145 or MP198

xanda, Jan 2, 2010 IP
  5. wierdo

wierdo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have an HP, and it's done fairly well for me.

When a printer gets low on ink, I can usually coax a few more pages out of it by putting the font color at black 90%. Try it sometime, you should get a little more life out of the cartridge. :)

wierdo, Jan 2, 2010 IP
  6. tango007

tango007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Always buy a laser all-in-one printer coz it is cheap and it has low per page cost.... and never go for inkjet all-in-one costs a lot and high per page cost..
    Go for Canon..

tango007, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  7. xanda

xanda Active Member

Best Answers:
    of course.. laser printer has lower cost per page than inkjet printer. but if you need to print a photo than choose inkjet printer.:)

xanda, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  8. dynashox

dynashox Premium Member Staff

Best Answers:
    I use Canon MX318 All In One printer. The ink cost around $38 if I buy Canon Value Pack Cartridge (Black & White + Color)

- Dynashox -

dynashox, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  9. maivindian

maivindian Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm using cannon Pi1880

maivindian, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  10. -Jake

-Jake Guest

Best Answers:
    Inkjet Printers

Inkjet printers are the most common type of printer used in the home. There are many inkjet printers on the market now that produce scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities. Inkjet printers can also produce higher quality photographs than a laser printer.

Here are some recommendations for some all-in-one printer's. Personally I wouldn't go with Epson's they tend to have a lot of problems. First is the HP Officejet J3680 All-In-One printer. This is a very cheap all-in-one unit. It ranges between $60-$100 U.S.D. and takes the Hp No.21 black, the Hp No.22 color ink cartridge, and the Hp No. 54 high capacity black cartridge. I've found that the cartridges are extremely cheap for this printer. Original Manufactured cartridges range at about $18 for black standard capacity cartridges and and around $22 color. High capacity black is closer to $40. Re-manufactured cartridges range around $15 for black and $17 for color. Page yield ratings are about 125 pages for the standard capacity and 600 for high capacity cartridges.

If you’re looking for something that costs a little more, but has better quality, try the Canon Pixma MP610 Photo All-in-One. This printer does not have a fax machine but, it does have a very good speed and print quality. This printer usually ranges around $175-$250. This printer takes the PGI-5 Black cartridge, and CLI-8 Black, and color cartridges. Unlike the first printer I recommended, this one takes separate color cartridges, which in the end could save you more money. When one cartridge runs out of ink you only have to replace that cartridge, vs. running out of one color in a tri-color cartridge, and then having to replace all three of those colors. For Original Manufactured cartridges the PGI-5 black sells for around $20. The CLI-8 black and color cartridges sell for about $17 each. For Re-Manufactured cartridges the PGI-5 black sells for about $10 and the CLI-8 black and color cartridges sell for about $9 each. These cartridges have a page yield rating between 280-500 pages yielded. Note that the website I was using to rate these prices was inkfarm.com so don't get confused if the prices vary at your local store.

Laser Printers work by projecting an image out of a rotating drum cylinder and use toner instead of liquid ink. Toner is a powder, and static electricity transfers this powder on to the drum. The toner powder is then heated and melts on to the page that you print.

One laser printer that I would recommend buying is the Brother Brother MFC-9450CDN. Although this printer isn't cheap, it ranges between $550-$1000 dollars; it’s a good choice for the home office or work. There are tons of features that come with this printer and it produces a good quality, fast output. Cartridges for this printer are a bit pricier, but the page yield you get is far better than the last two printers ranging between 1500-4000 pages estimated yield. This printer also takes separate color cartridges. Original's ranging at about $80 for high capacity black, and $51 for standard capacity. The color cartridges are about $110 for high capacity and $60 for standard. For Re-manufactured cartridges they're priced at around $60 dollars for high capacity black and around $55 for the high capacity color. I hope this can help you find what you're looking for.

Last edited: May 25, 2011
    -Jake, May 25, 2011 IP
  11. -Jake

-Jake Guest

Best Answers:
    Hope my answer was helpful.

-Jake, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  12. wekop

wekop Peon

Best Answers:
    I also use Canon. all my work become fluent :)

wekop, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  13. uktoner

uktoner Guest

Best Answers:
    i always use canon for cheap ink cartridges .its very nice working on ink cartridges by canon.

uktoner, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  14. zameright

zameright Member

Best Answers:
    I go with him. Canon MX318 is the comprehensive one. You can get many benefits if using it.

zameright, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  15. william316

william316 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi. absolutetoner is a reputed company in Toronto from where you can buy any type of printer ink cartridges in a reasonable price. They provide quality brand cartridges ranging from Brother toner, Dell to HP. If interested, visit absolutetoner.com

william316, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  16. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    I am using HP and Samsung printers. In HP i do have printer, fax, copier and i have got his for 125$

josefaryan, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  17. antawnmason

antawnmason Peon

Best Answers:
    Canon or Fuji...

antawnmason, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  18. jeannedubes

jeannedubes Peon

Best Answers:
    yap... Epson Stylus SX110 is good
    the price is cheap too

jeannedubes, Apr 22, 2012 IP
  19. badhinug

badhinug Peon

Best Answers:
    go for canon

badhinug, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  20. 1008ashwani@gmail.com

1008ashwani@gmail.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Need to buy your Xerox, Canon, Sharp, Hewlett Packard, Toshiba, Minolta, Lexmark, and most other copier, printer, laser, inkjet, fax, toner cartridges and New Surplus Supplies. We also want to buy your Empty Xerox, Canon, Sharp, Hewlett Packard, and Lexmark print cartridges. All surplus toner supplies wanted. TONERBUYER.com is your liquidation source to sell your unneeded new supplies and empty laser, copier and printer cartridges.

1008ashwani@gmail.com, May 10, 2012 IP