1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What about your discipline?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Alex Irland, Oct 7, 2016.

?

My experience (not opinion) that discipline is...

1. the key thing with that you can get things done. Most important.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. very important but not the best. There are lots of same important tools to success.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. useful thing but not the crucial point at all. I really have another key to success.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. absolutely bullshit. You don't need it to get things done.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    Hi

Let's talk about discipline and planning / getting things done in your life!

I have 3 really great questions:

1) Are you disciplined? Rate your discipline on a scale of 1 to 10 and tell about your opinion about that. Note is you discipline by nature of by self improvement F.e.:

- "10/10. I'm disciplined by nature. Usually do planning and do what I planned"
    - "8/10. I'm disciplined by self improvement. My way to change myself was ... (book, method or some trick, or your wife))) )
    - "2/10. I'm not disciplined at all (by nature obviously). I don't like it and try to change"
    - "0/10. I'm not disciplined at all and it is not problem. Just do what I want to do and when I want to do."

2) How does you discipline influence to you in a professional / money or even personal life?

3) What is your best trick, tool, book, advice or something that make you be more disciplined person? What does really great for you?

Alex Irland, Oct 7, 2016 IP