1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What about the bank transactions?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by Marketiva, Dec 17, 2007.

Hello guys!

I've a web site (hotel directory) with many many relevant Google Adsense advertisings. I've 450 USD in every month. However this check procedure is very slow for me :( I choosed the "Express Delivery" which has about 25 USD cost, but the receiving of this amount through bank transaction would be comfortable for me. What do you think, will be any chance for wire transfer in the future at Google Adsense?

Marketiva, Dec 17, 2007 IP
  2. cianuro

cianuro Peon

Best Answers:
    There is already wire transfer. I have been getting payments from adsense via EFT for about 2 years now.

What country are you in?

cianuro, Dec 17, 2007 IP
  3. sufi

sufi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    EFT is already supported in many countries. They have also started Western Union payments to fewer countries. If your country is supported, you can get instant payments and avoid any bank hassles.

sufi, Dec 17, 2007 IP
  4. Imran

Imran Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yep EFT is started and is going great for many of our fellow Adsense publishers, Sadly it is not started here in India yet. Hope they will soon.

Imran, Dec 17, 2007 IP