1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what about 2000 pageviews a day ?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by microsarme6943, Feb 16, 2015.

Hello
    i created Video site before a month now.the script im using is auto,i mean it gets videos from Youtube using api and display them on my site it also has a search bar that gets result from youtube,,the site now has about 2000 to 3000 page views a day sometimes more,,
    i was wondering if i use adsense this is of course wrong ,,but i saw sites like mine and even worse using adsense , but i was thinking to add real HTML contenet to be 100% sure that my adsense account is safe and i will be always folowing adsense TOS , Please i need Your Review about this site ,and also what do you suggest me to add to this site like ,exemple( image sharing,gags,etc ) please need ideas
    this is the link to the site

http://zakvid.com/

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
    microsarme6943, Feb 16, 2015 IP
  2. HostHub.io

HostHub.io Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello! The site looks pretty good as it is. Adding gags or images would not be really in the niche or on the subject to started, the same with content. Try to advertise your site like a Youtube videos hub, where people can find a selection of videos. In this way maybe you will be able to get some publicity contracts instead of AdSense. Good luck!

HostHub.io, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  3. microsarme6943

microsarme6943 Member

Best Answers:
    That very Good idea i realy Liked It
    Also i want to add That There r Some Site that have same idea Like Mine And they ern preety good money because most have very very good alexa ranking like under 100k ,,,and my site is Just too young it is 1 month old

microsarme6943, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  4. microsarme6943

microsarme6943 Member

Best Answers:
    please any more ideas.???

microsarme6943, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  5. microsarme6943

microsarme6943 Member

Best Answers:
    please i didnt receied any review?

microsarme6943, Feb 25, 2015 IP