1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What a Women Wants???

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tiel, Dec 11, 2006.

1. rochow

rochow Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with DeniseJ. Women don't like to play mommy. They like an immature fun side, but most stuff has to be acted pretty mature.

I agree with clothes. It's not just about clothes... its the whole look. Clothes add to it, make you look better than everyone else. No girl wants "just another guy".

Another thing, those who seek to impress will generally be caught out and won't be attractive to women. Someone who is confident will not try and impress.

Those 5 things I talked about, they are the same with all girls. Display those 5 characteristics and you will like the results ;)

The other things vary from girl to girl but they just make her happy, not attracted. And without attraction, there is no relationship. That's why so many girls go after the assholes who treat them like dirt, purely because of there attraction to the guy.

rochow, Jan 18, 2007 IP
  2. drewbe121212

drewbe121212 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah; this thread has had such a wild set of topics within itself I don't think anyone would even know where to start at for writing a summary.

Mommy eh? I don't think he was refering to you specifically (unless I missed something), their are however women that are like that; and to me it is incredibly annoying. :shrug:

drewbe121212, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  3. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    I know he wasn't referring to me. I was simply stating my position on the matter. If I wanted to play mommy, I'd have a kid. But I don't want to play mommy to ANYBODY, let alone a grown man!

DeniseJ, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  4. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You know every single woman on the planet?

Notice I said a "group" of women who like playing mommy.

And there's a GROUP (read it again) of men who like that.

marketjunction, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  5. rochow

rochow Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There are elements to every single women on the planet, same as their are for males, and every other animal

Make a poll if you want :)

Some women like bossing the man around, feeling in control, that is not playing "mommy" for them. They are just trying to take over someone else's life because they either have low self esteem, don't feel in control of their own life, or both.

Playing mommy would be basically treating the man like a kid. No women wants that.

Playing mommy to kids is different :)

rochow, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  6. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Again, you are generalizing. I'm sure at your High School, girls haven't reached that point yet. Well, maybe some have. But, I assure you there are women out there that do want to play mommy.

If you don't know all the women in the world, which you nor I don't, you can't generalize, because it's lazy and wrong to do so.

marketjunction, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  7. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    The "mommy" thing isn't necessarily about self-esteem or wanting to control someone's life. It's often about nurturing and finding their identity. That's especially true in different generations. It's not the same for me (where I'm very much the nurturing type, yet tired of being with "boys" that need to be taken care of) than it is for someone like my grandmother for example, where the woman's role was all about taking care of everyone around her (her husband, her aging parents, her children, grandchildren, etc. - her entire identity is built around being a caregiver, and that does/did extend to the marriage). Similar things can be found across cultural lines; not just generational ones.

jhmattern, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  8. IMChris

IMChris Peon

Best Answers:
    but i think i love ther should be some arguments

IMChris, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  9. raje_2000_21

raje_2000_21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Womens are 4 times shy, 8 times brave and 16 times lusty as men.

raje_2000_21, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  10. surimaribo

surimaribo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Every woman is different, with her own personality, so what I'm writing here is just a generalization. You need to get to know the women you are with, and find out what she wants. If you aren't willing to do that, then ask yourself why are you dating her? If all she is to you is a pretty women to make you look good, you need to re-think your priorities. I like pretty women too, but if I don't feel that she's my friend, I don't want to go out with her.

She expects you to be her friend.

What does it mean to be a woman's friend? The same as it does to be a man's, you have to have some things in common. Note that I said some not all. No two people are the same, and there will be some things you like, that she doesn't, and some things she likes that you don't. That's OK, as long as you have enough in common that you can enjoy being together. Sometimes you will have to bite the bullet, and do something you don't really enjoy, and other times it's OK to let her do things without you. You should be able to expect the same from her too. If she suggests you go to some event, or whatever without her, believe her when she says it's OK. You don't get upset when one of your male friends doesn't want to do something with you, or has interests you don't share, it should be the same with her. It's good to go out with the boys once in awhile, but you should usually prefer to be with her, or better yet have her join you when you do something, she's your friend remember? If you find that you would rather leave her behind when you are out with your friends, then you need to ask yourself if you really want to be with her at all.

She expects you to communicate with her.

As a rule when men talk to someone about a problem, they are looking for answers; women in general are different. They will talk to you about a problem to express how they feel. They usually aren't looking for answers; they just want to talk about it to straighten things out in their own minds. Unless she asks for advice, don't offer it. Just listen, and keep the conversation going. If she wants advice she will ask for it.

There are some men that still think a woman's opinion doesn't mean anything, I'm sorry, but if you are one of those men, you need to change your attitude now! Women are intelligent and capable, and you need to respect her opinions; you don't need to always agree with them, but she has the right to her opinions the same as you do to yours.

Be willing to ask for her advice, and to talk to her about whatever is happening in your life. Be willing to listen to what she has to say, and to support her when she's having a problem with something. When I say listen, I mean you need to actually pay attention, she's telling you how she feels, and you need to know that if you are going to be her friend!

She expects you to understand her sexuality.

Men appear to be UN-emotional when it comes to sex, and operate on pure lust. That's not true, but we can go from 0 to 100 in 5.2 seconds. It takes longer for a woman. It takes awhile for a woman to get aroused. I'm not talking about foreplay in physical terms, but emotional foreplay. It's little things, like how you look at her when she walks into the room, being willing to hold her hand in public, saying nice things about her to your friends, and just letting her know you appreciate her that will get her in the mood for love. I'm not telling you this to help you seduce your women, but to help you understand why she's not in the mood when you roll over in the morning after a night out in the bar.

She expects romance.

OK, you aren't the romantic type, neither am I. You don't need to write love poems, or send her flowers every day. Little things can make a big difference. Things like actually asking her out on a date, an occasional call from work, complementing her in front of her friends.

Here's a quote from a friend of mine, Debbie Anderson...

"Women do a lot of little things and men tend to do one big thing, but women regard each little thing they do separately and equal, where men seem to think that one big thing covers for all the little things! You see, that's a big secret....if men could learn to do all the little things they wouldn't need to do the big thing!"

Let her know you love her, and you will be plenty romantic enough, but "do" show her that you love her.

What she really expects is for you to show her that you love and respect her. That shouldn't be too hard should it?

surimaribo, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  11. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    I can tell you put some thought into your post, surimaribo. That was very interesting to read.

I especially agree with the second point you made regarding communication. When I talk about issues I am having, I generally just want to vent -- I realized the logical step to take with my problems, but that doesn't mean I want to hear it from my boyfriend. I only want to be listened too and comforted. I'll deal with the logical stuff afterwards.

DeniseJ, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  12. Daniel

Daniel Peon

Best Answers:
    WOW! I can't believe this thread is still going strong ! :p

I havent been here in ages :)

None the less it's very simple. A woman wants a man that will listen to them and show a genuine interest !!

Relationships are full of compromise and both men and women need to exercise this or it will never work out!

Unconditional love is something amazing if your lucky enough to find it and with unconditional love comes the ability to provide what BOTH women and men want :)

Just my two cents. You dont have to believe it or live by it if you dont want to :)

Daniel, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  13. georgcarlin

georgcarlin Peon

Best Answers:
    all woman's wants only Love and shopping every times

georgcarlin, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  14. Cycl0ne

Cycl0ne Peon

Best Answers:
    :D love, kiss :D

Cycl0ne, Sep 6, 2010 IP