1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What a Women Wants???

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tiel, Dec 11, 2006.

1. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is that your kitchen in that picture?

I've stared at it so much I think I see paper towels there. :D

marketjunction, Dec 30, 2006 IP
  2. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    My former kitchen, yes. Do tell, why would you be staring at my avatar enough to notice paper towels? ;)

WHY ARE WE TALKING THROUGH DP. We may as well just talk via IM, we're junking up this thread :p

DeniseJ, Dec 30, 2006 IP
  3. marketjunction

Best Answers:
    LOL. Well, my MSN is in my profile. :D

4. DeniseJ

Best Answers:
    So is mine, goofball :p

DeniseJ, Dec 30, 2006 IP
  5. marketjunction

Best Answers:
    Oh, it's like that is it?

:D

6. DeniseJ

Best Answers:
    No I'll tell you what it's like:

Girl adds boy to MSN contact list after he tells her his info is in his profile. Girl soon finds out boy isn't even signed on. Girl gets mad.

That's how it is ;)

DeniseJ, Dec 31, 2006 IP
  7. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thiagoo, sorry to her that man but this other girl was trying to trick me but making me go out with her friend then have her friend reject me. It almost worked except my V powers kept me safe heheheh. I predict that virgins will one day take over the world lol. Just based on my geeky imagination and no facts. Thiagoo where did u meet this gal at man?

pingpong123, Dec 31, 2006 IP
  8. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Marketjunction, i have to agree with the most part lol

pingpong123, Dec 31, 2006 IP
  9. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    He is becoming a little stalker lately, isn't he? Every time I check my subscribed threads, it seems the latest post list is Marketjunction, Marketjunction, Marketjunction. lol We can't escape Jason. And yes Denise... you're sooooo not the stereotypical Cali girl.

jhmattern, Dec 31, 2006 IP
  10. Thiagoo

Thiagoo Peon

Best Answers:
    School... And yea, virgins will take over the world! We don't have girls to take care, then we have alot of free time to make our plan Mwhahaha!

Thiagoo, Dec 31, 2006 IP
  11. tarjan

tarjan Banned

Best Answers:
    tarjan, Dec 31, 2006 IP
  12. Coupons

Coupons Active Member

Best Answers:
    First you call men stupid, and then
    well... you aren't humble at all.

To say that a general XX is smarter than XY is just dumb, like all generalizations.

Coupons, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  13. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Thiagoo, correct. I have never pushed my beliefs on anyone and as u can see by all my posts here i have friends from all religions and ethnicities and beliefs. To me life is about being there for others, but marriage to me as a catholic is a catholic marriage. Doest mean i disrespect the beliefs of others.

pingpong123, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  14. WestWing999

WestWing999 Peon

Best Answers:
    If a person stops trying because of a bad attitude then thats wrong. However, a person can stop trying out of frustration of the bad behavior of their partner.

I know that a woman would rather have a lion then a sheep. I'm not talking about lion as in jerk but a man. There are nice guys and then there are men who are nice. Women in general are mostly not attracted nice guys because either when they meet them or in a short period of time they lose respect for the nice guy. Men who are nice are a different breed. They treat a woman well and respect her but if a woman gets disrepectful then they lower the boom on them. Again, only if the woman gets disrespectful first.

Never met a gorgeous woman who fits that situation but then again there are 3 billion woman on the planet.

Not intimidated its just that often there are more feminist type woman in this group that you refer to and while I am all for equality (and I know some woman that make allot of money and am happy for them) the number of "I don't need you because I'm independent" attitudes outweigh the more kinder types that are you refer to. Its a question of numbers. That hurts the kinder gentler types among the smart successful women.

A famous person once said "If you want to test a persons character, don't give them adversity, give them power." Sadly and often that is the case.

WestWing999, Jan 13, 2007 IP
  15. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    It's not about whether stopping is justified or not. The point is just that attraction dies when a partner stops trying. It could be due to boredom. It could be due to finding someone else. It could be due to simply getting too comfortable, thinking your partner won't leave. But if you stop making an effort, it won't last... but what I'm referring to is the first to stop trying. If someone cheats or does something else disrespectful to their partner (as an example of "bad behavior"), then they've already stopped "trying" so there's no reason to expect their partner still would.

Well, I can only confirm for myself, but I'm definitely attracted to "nice guys." And I definitely don't lose respect for them. As long as they're honest and they respect me I have nothing but respect for them. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with your other example... I actually got involved with a guy recently who fits that model a bit better, and it's going really really well. But I've dated the "nice guy" types as well, and I'm just saying respect isn't an issue at least from me.

There are. I know plenty of very smart, very beautiful women who prefer a dorky guy who can stimulate them intellectually over some random stud that's nice to look at. Of course it helps if they're "cute" dorks. ;)

There's most definitely an intimidation factor. It's not with every guy obviously... smarter guys don't tend to be intimidated by a woman with brains. But a lot of "average joe" types can't handle it, and it has nothing to do with them being feminists... it can make them feel inferior, and let's face it, men don't like that (who does?). Are there feminists? Yes. More? I very highly doubt that. I'd be very much surprised if most successful businesswomen and such weren't also mothers and wives (and happily in those roles). Just like with everything else, it's a stereotype that's overplayed, and people start to believe it represents the majority when it doesn't.

jhmattern, Jan 13, 2007 IP
  16. dracula

dracula Peon

Best Answers:
    hey Tiel is not wrong...

botth sexes have same feelings...i think they should be treated equally...

and yes u shdnt think them as s*X machine...they are hwat you are?

try n understnd

dracula, Jan 15, 2007 IP
  17. marketjunction

Best Answers:
    I can testify to that. :)

Oh, and I know guys who don't like smart women, because they'll feel inadequate. Sucks to be them. ;)

marketjunction, Jan 15, 2007 IP
  18. rochow

rochow Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What padaman said is true. What a woman wants is for you to like only her. Most men make the mistake of only liking her and putting her up on a pedestal - like women want.

The thing is, that just makes them feel good. It doesn't make them attracted.

For example:
    I had some random chicks add me on msn. I was being nice enough, as annoying as they are. Anyway they have webcams :p

They kept asking me out and I said I had a rule, I don't go out with girls unless I have seen them shirtless. They didn't believe me, said I would never get a girl with my stupid rule etc.

Yesterday night I was on DP arguing with papaman and the stupid girls kept nudging me so I said F*** off I am busy stop being annoying. 5 minutes later, she flashed for me! It was good, then I realised it meant I had a GF ;)

Anyway, this is the PERFECT example of basically how to get a hot chick. How many chicks have been told to f off by a guy who they had been talking to? No-one ever treats her like this, which basically in her eyes made me "hard to get". She will do anything to make me try and worship her like all the other guys.

And oh, we broke up 5 minutes later :) I didn't think it would work

rochow, Jan 15, 2007 IP
  19. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    smart girls are cool, hanging out with dumb ones gets old

Blogmaster, Jan 15, 2007 IP
  20. DeniseJ

Best Answers:
    No one tells me to "F-off" ... and if they ever do, they better be prepared to never have children again because I'd probably do some damage.

I don't want a guy to worship me. I don't know many intelligent women who do. That pretty much shows the type of women you hang around with, doesn't it? :p

DeniseJ, Jan 15, 2007 IP