1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what a hell! paxum?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by metalluar, Apr 8, 2014.

I just sign up a account with paxum, i upload my ID Card, paxum send me a message:
    "We inform you that we only accept documents written in Latin characters.
    If your documents are not written in Latin characters, we can accept them only if they are accompanied by a notarized translation issued by a notary public or lawyer. For a notarized translation to be accepted, it must contain the stamp, seal, signature and phone number of the notary that issued it."
    when i reply the message, paxum just closed my account, no reason, no email.
    so i email to paxum, they tell me:"Your account was closed due to breach of TOS"

It is so unbelievable, what's wrong with paxum?

metalluar, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  2. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    HA. Why do you need paxum tho? I would prefer payoneer.

komrad, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  3. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Use passport, this is not the problem with paxum only. Merchant company like stpay,neteller etc accept passport only or you live in that country where english is native language like USA,UK etc. I have provide my document in english also but they reject it. Therefore passport is the best for these.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    humtuma, Apr 11, 2014 IP