1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying West Ham centric football/soccer writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by gr8liverpoolfan, Feb 21, 2016.

Hi there,

I'm looking for someone who actually watches West Ham games (or at least follows them reasonably well enough to know tactics, normal playing XI, options etc) to write a match review for their fixtures.

I'd like the match review to be somewhat tactical (300 words +) and not the usual generic, run of the mill match report in papers that just talks about goals and goalscorers. Would be good if the reader can garner from the review that the writer actively follows West Ham and isn't just a football fan who rewrites a BBC match report.

I don't need the article immediately after the game though- even something by 3-4 pm the next afternoon would be fine, so it's not something that has to be done one hour after a game.

Obviously willing to pay well for this. I'm not mentioning a specific rate, but can pay more than the standard $0.01/word market rate. We can even negotiate a price per match report instead of doing it on word count.

If you're interested, please message with a sample match report you've written (would be great if it's a West Ham one) and mention rates.

Goes without saying that English must be impeccable. Must take PayPal.

Thanks for reading.

gr8liverpoolfan, Feb 21, 2016 IP
  2. xxll_martin_llxx

xxll_martin_llxx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I follow Aldershot Town home and away every week.

There are many West Ham forums; have you tried posting this on one of their forums instead? You might get a better take up on your request.

xxll_martin_llxx, Feb 28, 2016 IP
  3. PremierLeague

PremierLeague Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to write articles about west ham! If you interested you can contact me...

PremierLeague, Feb 28, 2016 IP