1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying We're looking for reliable people - that can complete our SEO tasks Within Our Deadlines

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by evelinawilliams007, Dec 20, 2015.

We're looking for reliable people - that can complete our SEO tasks Within Our Deadlines

We are looking for people from india, Pakistan, China that can work for $300 (4 - 5 hours a day)

Please only apply if you are serious, can meet deadlines, know the importance of business, can offer quality services and most of all be serious about your work. This is not a full time job we're looking at 5 hours per day to start of with and we might increase the hours further on.

No upfront payments - we're looking for results, money is not a problem, the payments are usually send out on the 15/16th of each month, only apply if you can work for $300 per month (4-5hours a day).

We can discuss all the details on skype. We're mainly looking to start with word of mouth marketing for our newest project, a movie site that is still in the development mode. Forum posting will represent pretty much all the work that will be done for the first 2 - 4 months.

PM us if you're interested.

Kind regards

evelinawilliams007, Dec 20, 2015 IP
  2. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    TO: Everyone interested in this JOB

Please send your skype ID via PM..

include the words "SEO WORK" in your PM title so I know where it's coming from.

Cheers ;)

evelinawilliams007, Jan 10, 2016 IP
  3. SᴩiDᴇЯ

SᴩiDᴇЯ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    87.5% - 7
    DON'T TRUST THIS PERSON. Campaign Created: 2016 Jan 30 its now 2016 June 5 and still you have only supplied 2.945. You said Quote " I'm sorry I will initiate the campaign tommorrow myself, You said on May 13th, it's now June 5th and still no traffic, I will put all this public and a formal complaint to Digital Point. You have not given me my 10.000 visits and you never even offered me my money back.

here is the proof: https://www.digitalpoint.com/members/evelinawilliams007.177062 the link their front page to show me how many hits i got.

This person is a SCAMMER so don't trust this person, your money will be stolen.

SᴩiDᴇЯ, Jun 24, 2016 IP