1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying We're Hiring Clickbait Marketers - UK Based Website

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by WebDev Solutions, Nov 20, 2016.

Hello,

We're currently looking to hire a number of clickbait content marketers for a new project. You will be expected to write enticing headlines (clickbait) and accompany this with a typically short article, no more than 200-300 words each, complete with images and/or video.

Content does not need to be unique- this could in fact be a simple copy & paste job if you'd prefer (providing you link out to the original author at the bottom of the article). These stories can be, and will most often, be fabricated/untrue. Think of this as a largely, but not exclusively, fictional writing position.

Exceptional English is absolutely crucial. You must meet this requirement.
    Ideally, you will be competent with Wordpress. Desirable, not required.

IMPORTANT!
    When applying, please include an article which you think matches the kind of thing we're looking for. IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE YOUR WORK; we are simply trying to ensure you understand what we're after.

Immediate start available. We want to generate as much content as possible, as quickly as possible. Rates of pay negotiable, get in touch and include your Skype ID if you have one.

Thank you,
    WebDev

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
    WebDev Solutions, Nov 20, 2016 IP
  2. WebDev Solutions

WebDev Solutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We've had a really disappointing response; so if you think you're suitable, don't delay- we can offer you immediate starts!

WebDev

WebDev Solutions, Nov 23, 2016 IP
  3. MissWhizz

MissWhizz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there, I'd be interested in writing for you if you're still hiring - sounds like fun! I'm a highly regarded traditionally and self-published fiction author with a background in copywriting/marketing and I love to play with words. I think what you're looking for is stuff like this (sorry I couldn't post a shortened link)
    http://www.fuzzfix.com/everyone-ignored-this-paralysed-pup-until-one-person-risked-it-all/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=taboola&utm_campaign=edgetrends&utm_content=https://console.brax-cdn.com/creatives/a41237a7-5aad-4be2-a287-6bfe1138fc6c/desktop-1475868095_3c69f763bea37b6806093068e12c5c5f.png
    I'm no beginner writer so I'd be looking for a respectable rate of pay but I'm reliable and ready to do a good job for you. Look forward to hearing from you.

MissWhizz, Nov 26, 2016 IP