1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Went to see the Peanuts movie as a family

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by qwikad.com, Dec 11, 2015.

I'd give it 3.5 starts out of 5.

- My almost 4 year old didn't get a lot of the stuff in the movie.
    - My 12 & 16 year olds felt bored at times.
    - My wife said she liked it but some scenes were a bit too lengthy/heavy for no apparent reason.
    - By the end of the movie I felt like I was there only because we went to see a movie as a family.

But then again, if you enjoy watching the classic Charlie Brown cartoons, you'd probably overlook some of the boring stuff in the movie.

qwikad.com, Dec 11, 2015 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Did it still have the "less is more" character of the original Peanuts movies? I think what I liked about those were that they were more like animated comic strips from the newspaper than a traditional cartoon.

Not likely that I will be going to see this one as my youngest is now 14 and he only cares about video games and intense action movies...

jrbiz, Dec 11, 2015 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I don't think so. Although towards the end of it I tuned myself out, so I could have missed some parts. You will have to see it to find out. :)

qwikad.com, Dec 11, 2015 IP