1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wemoney purse limits

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by ScaryMe, Oct 14, 2010.

Hello,

Does anybody know the limits that Webmoney allows to transfer in one transaction in WMZ?
    I'm a formal passport, though I'm still new user. I'm using Webmoney Keeper Classic to log in as well.

Thanks in advance..

ScaryMe, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  2. w.putin

w.putin Peon

Best Answers:
    There are no any limits. BUT! As you use a formal passport, irrespective of the sum, you transfer may be blocked and you may be asked to verify youself by getting a Personal passport.

w.putin, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  3. ActiveFrost

ActiveFrost Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It doesn't have any limitations but as already noted by w.putin, it'll be safer to get at least a Personal certificate ( meeting with one of the certificate issues and verifying your identity by passport ).

ActiveFrost, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  4. ScaryMe

ScaryMe Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys for helping

I already found this

https://wiki.wmtransfer.com/wiki/show/WebMoney_Keeper_Mini_financial_restrictions

And here

https://wiki.wmtransfer.com/wiki/show/WebMoney_Keeper_Mobile_financial_restrictions

ScaryMe, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  5. lucomm

lucomm Peon

Best Answers:
    Just a quick addition to the last poster, you can use Keeper Mini to login after you install Classic.

lucomm, Oct 27, 2010 IP