1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Well you review my website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Furquan Ahmed, Apr 4, 2016.

Good Day DP Member

I will be happy if you webmaster can review my website.

Every suggestions appreciated

Techblog4fun.com

Furquan Ahmed, Apr 4, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What a piece of shit.

For starters every article looks blandly like the default starter articles for every other tech site out there
    Then I thought I'd check out this article and got this popup. I'm assuming your site hasn't given me a virus but that if I click OK I'll be getting one. Nice. Pick your advertisers better.

upload_2016-4-5_17-48-20.png

So having opened your article I gave it a read. Boring! It's bland and you don't inject any personality into it. No "this is how I used this to help me" case studies.

I suspect you need to learn the difference between "so many things" and "too many things".

I may have been a bit harsh but that popup really ripped my knickers. Don't risk the same reaction from every other visitor.

sarahk, Apr 4, 2016 IP
  3. zinruss

zinruss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My review

1. Layout. Sorry to say that too boring. I suggest you use featured images in homepage. You should have a logo too.
    2. Content. Too general, nothing special. You should definitely offer something more unique to your readers
    3. Ads. Whenever i click, your site give me a pop up. I understand you want to earn money from this site but please only allow one pop up per ip. This will reduce the bounced rate.

zinruss, Apr 4, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    Slow server and you not do anything new you just copy paste someone's template and run in your site very bad design and overall site.

seoaceindia, Apr 4, 2016 IP
  5. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks to all DP who have given a review time to my website.

Furquan Ahmed, Apr 5, 2016 IP