1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Well established Templates Directory Website, 10 Years Old

Discussion in 'Sites' started by vrktech, Nov 27, 2012.

I am here to sell my business that fed me for about 3 years. I am into a new business by Dec 2012 and I need to sell this website for the investment for my new business. I have not ever thought of selling this website as I trusted a person to finance my new business and at last moment he failed. I have no way, other than selling this site. I need to sell this site as soon as possible (I need money before dec 10th).

Currently, This site earns from affiliate programs. I have never used any seo services for this website (Because I cannot invest due to my financial position), but still this site earns me around 400+ per month in average.

I have the full list of earnings right from the start of the website. I can send them via PM.

What you get on purchase?

Domain transferred to your Godaddy acc
    Website files
    Database back up
    A spreadsheet with list of Logins for affiliate programs, social networks, email accounts etc
    A spreadsheet with list of all earnings, received and pending affiliate payments (Site has $1500 in pending payments, which you will get with the purchase. These are not yet received as because some affliate websites will send the payment only after reaching the minimum threshold amount)

I will leave the files on my server till dec 31st for you to transfer the files to your new hosting.

Payment accepted via paypal. Upon the completion of payment I can give you my control panel login so that you can transfer files and database. I will also send the domain to you GD acc.

Minimum Bid $4000
    Bid Interval: $200
    Buy it Now: $6000

vrktech, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  2. vrktech

vrktech Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Update: I get requests on PM regarding proof of earnings and analytics

Some of the major earning proof: Site 1; Site 2; Site 3

Google analytics PDF export: here

There are some custom plugins and functions, that I have written myself specifically for this website. To understand better how this site works, I will provide instructions on how to maintain, and update the site.

If you buy at BIN price I will also give themesandmods dot net (1000 visits per month, Assume No revenue)

PM me for more info. Thanks

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
    vrktech, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  3. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Please pm me. Can offer 400

tradesol, Oct 24, 2019 IP