1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Well Done America

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by lanmonkey, Nov 5, 2008.

1. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    We need to start a new website www.datderfoxnews.com or www.thattherefoxnews.com

debunked, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  2. x3xsolxdierx3x

x3xsolxdierx3x Peon

Best Answers:
    This is just one of MANY reasons for my discomfort....

Isn't this the same person who has been so outspoken about wanting to wipe Israel, a firm U.S. ally, off the face of the earth?

Under mounting global pressure, will the U.S. withdrawl support for Israel?

THIS doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy.....thoughts?

"Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Thursday congratulated Obama on his election win in a letter, — the first time an Iranian leader has offered such wishes to a U.S. president-elect since the 1979 Islamic Revolution. The Iranian leader also said he hopes Obama will "use the opportunity to serve the (American) people and leave a good name for history" during his term in office."

x3xsolxdierx3x, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  3. x3xsolxdierx3x

x3xsolxdierx3x Peon

Best Answers:
    of course, my discomfort could unfounded, but, I just don't get a warm and fuzzy feeling about the Iranian president.....at all....

x3xsolxdierx3x, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Might not be a bad idea. What I really want are some statistics that show what the political affiliate of the average Fox News viewer is. My guess is, more left than right. The left seems to know more about that there Fox News than I do.

Mia, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  5. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In actuality I only use Fox News when making a counter point against "that there liberal media bias" HAHA hey look I can do it too! I can take something you have a valid point about and are constantly pointing out and accuse you of whining about it! :D

More irony please? - Sure! The demographic of people that say "that there" are more likely to be Fox News fans than people who are not Fox News fans. :D

Wow I'm an uber debate strategist :)

GeorgeB., Nov 7, 2008 IP
  6. scottmweaver

scottmweaver Peon

Best Answers:
    Obama or Ahmadinejad? I know Ahmadinejad has been pretty outspoken about his hatred of Israel, going so far as to deny the Holocaust ever took place. I'm pretty sure he'll be taken out of office soon, but he's merely a puppet voicing the opinions of the Iranian clerics. That's the scary part.

Without either a massive takeout (nuclear or the like) or some sort of peace agreement, shit is going to hit the fan. I don't think getting into numerous conflicts-without-end is the solution, so I don't mind Obama talking peace up front -- especially if it saves the lives of soldiers and civilians.

I don't see that happening as Israel is considered the Holy Land by the majority of Americans, including the president and president elect. Anything is possible though, especially with such instability.

I know what you mean. I don't get a warm fuzzy feeling from many foreign leaders, no matter how smiley they are.

I'd like to see that as well, but I highly doubt it's more left than right, especially for shows like O'Reilly.

Nice. Yeah, my personal reason for watching Fox is only when I'm watching something I feel is important on another channel to see if Fox is covering it and more importantly, how they're covering it.

scottmweaver, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  7. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

I think it would be more left of center mainly because of O'Reilly. The out takes I have seen of him and the badgering he does of guests of every political persuasion makes me think he is more left of center than anything else.

He's not even a Republican, or so he says.

Mia, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  8. scottmweaver

scottmweaver Peon

Best Answers:
    Perhaps you're right about that-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8LHkje1lIs

Also, in reference to Obama's being anti-Israel, I'd like to point out that Obama has chosen Rahm Emanuel as the chief of staff.

If Obama's an antisemite, he's hiding it well by choosing someone whose family comes straight out of the holy land.

scottmweaver, Nov 7, 2008 IP