1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Welcome to our new overlords..."Papers Please" (national ID card passed)

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by mopacfan, May 11, 2005.

1. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    This thread has gotten way off topic. Anthony is pretty close to the truth and I think he has a pretty good clue as to what's going on. If you want the real scoop and want to know why/how things are happening, visit this site and actually read the content before you jump to conclusions: Alex Jones

mopacfan, May 12, 2005 IP
  2. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Crazy_Rob, May 12, 2005 IP
  3. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If you focus on the intentions behind politicians' actions, good luck finding purity anywhere. Clinton and Kerry have histories of lying and cheating and hunger for power and money and greed are well present in most politicians.

The best thing is to support the ones who make decisions which you believe are best for the well being of mankind. It doesn't help to trash politicians and try to read their minds because that would become an endless cycle of valuable accusations without leading to anything.

I am not going to ask myself why again and again because I wouldn't be able to make up my mind. What I can do is support the causes I believe in. Or believe in more than the other causes. Sometimes you go with the least of all evils which is what most people seem to do considering the large amount of undecided voters which we have every 4 years.

Blogmaster, May 12, 2005 IP
  4. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    If you want the lesser of all evils, you could bring back Jack the Ripper and put him as President and you would have your wish.

Hope you can afford $3.50 a gallon gas TOOT :eek:

Cheney and Bush make Nixon look like a saint :p :p

anthonycea, May 12, 2005 IP
  5. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I suggest you take a trip to Europe and see how high gas prices can really be. They would laugh about your complaint. Gas is way more expensive there but then again their transportation systems are superb compared to ours.

You're just a spoiled American who loves to complain :D

Blogmaster, May 13, 2005 IP
  6. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    Today Gas is at €3.82 ($4.83) a gallon but it does fluctuate a bit (It was €4.40 ($5.56) a few months ago)

And most people here drive tiny cars although there is a trend towards SUVs now (The PT Cruiser is getting pretty popular)

yfs1, May 13, 2005 IP
  7. sadcox66

sadcox66 Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    Yet, the emphasis is on taking away your nail clippers at airports when borders and shipping ports are totally unattended - just look at the number of illegal aliens coming into every country.

Where I live we have weeks of terror where guns were brought to school, bomb threats in schools and neo-nazi clans defacing public and private property for about two weeks all targeting non-white. Read our local newspapers for more detailed information.

Can't say one religion, idiosyncrasy is any better than another.

sadcox66, May 13, 2005 IP