1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Welcome to our new overlords..."Papers Please" (national ID card passed)

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by mopacfan, May 11, 2005.

1. chachi

chachi The other Jason

Best Answers:
    G money...you said No, but.... You can't take both sides...that is not a clear answer, at least not where I come from. :)

Ok, now I really have to pack. :)

chachi, May 12, 2005 IP
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    chachi, incorrect. My comment was:

No, clearly not ALL are terrorists.

The next sentence goes to to say that HOWEVER, ALL is not a common denominator.... There is no but and no two sides of the issue. Rob tried to suggest I said "all" and now you have done the same.

Please don't portray me as saying something I didn't.

Mella, thanks for the feedback ;)

GTech, May 12, 2005 IP
  3. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    Huh, what feedback GTech? :confused:

Whats happened to this thread? :confused:

Where am I? :confused:

what? :confused:

MELLA, May 12, 2005 IP
  4. chachi

chachi The other Jason

Best Answers:
    Looks like a big BUT right there at the beginning of the second sentence. Am I reading it wrong? This is English right? Hmm, where is my dictionary?

If you wanted to be clear, you could have. But, you chose not to. So, here we are.

chachi, May 12, 2005 IP
  5. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    He wanted to cause controversy :eek:

MELLA, May 12, 2005 IP
  6. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    Ps; go and pack Chachi!!!!!!!!

and don't forget you can put socks & underwear in shoes to save space!

MELLA, May 12, 2005 IP
  7. chachi

chachi The other Jason

Best Answers:
    It took less time than I thought Mella. FYI, my dad went to DeWitt Clinton. Have a good weekend people. I will be here if you, GTech or anyone else wants to play some tennis.

chachi, May 12, 2005 IP
  8. GTech

Best Answers:
    I was very clear. You asked if I thought all muslims were terrorirsts and I clearly answered "No, clearly not ALL are terrorists."

The rest of my comments did not take away from that.

You could choose to argue the points, but I suspect it's just easier to try to pick a part the messenger. Go figure :rolleyes:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/09/05/wosse605.xml

GTech, May 12, 2005 IP
  9. chachi

chachi The other Jason

Best Answers:
    I don't feel sorry for you, so you can cut the "pick on me" stuff out. :)

Maybe "The Definition of But will help you out. I did not and still do not understand what your answer was...you said two things. Other people asked what your point was/what you meant as well. Perhaps they were asking because they wanted to know exactly what you were saying, not to pick on you? That would be my guess, as that is why I have persisted with you.

chachi, May 12, 2005 IP
  10. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It is too bad how these threads always turn into arguments.
    I responded to design agent saying "yes, they are trying to invade us", just because we don't see it right now doesn't mean they wouldn't if given a chance.

And so yes, Rob, I am looking at it from the American standpoint but don't think terror will stop unless it is stopped. And it won't stop with the US and UK either. Those guys take "conquer the world by the sword" literally and they happen to come from the Muslim community. It is not about racism, it is about identifying potential dangers and we are very much being targetted. I hope this doesn't turn into anthing enemy generating blockbuster.

I think we all want the same thing but some of us are too happy for my taste just because nothing has happened in a while.

To be honest, when I see Bush's speech, I am not sure he himself gets it all but I think he is doing what needs to be done to ensure world peace.

It starts on the homefront and then hopefully will help stabilize the world. Once again, we don't have a lot of support but not every nation looks at the bigger picture, most are happy when they themselves are doing ok right now. I think it's necessary to do what we're doing but then again, like one of my buddies told me "it's not cool being republican, it's not cool being Christian, and don't talk like that when chicks are around" ... so .... I shall bow out :D

Blogmaster, May 12, 2005 IP
  11. GTech

Best Answers:
    And of those two things, they do not contradict each other. You do not understand, because you do not want to.

No, clearly not ALL are terrorists.

Maybe the problem isn't what I said, but what you cannot comprehend.

GTech, May 12, 2005 IP
  12. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    It is just another Bush scam along with sending women to the front lines in Iraq, theft of money from everyone in the world on oil and war, all while Cheney is hiding in fear from a model airplane that is attacking Washington thinking that his day has come for the evil deeds.

anthonycea, May 12, 2005 IP
  13. GTech

Best Answers:
    I agree. Being aware of what is happening in the world is quite different than hatred. It's quite different than saying "ALL" must be the common denominator before we step on anyone's politically correct toes.

Being AWARE. Ignoring what's happening, because it's a something you don't want to see, doesn't serve any purpose.

GTech, May 12, 2005 IP
  14. GTech

Best Answers:
    Just to clarify, because chachi seems persistent to make it "appear" I said something I did not, at no time, on this board, or anywhere else for that matter, have I ever said:

All muslims are terrorists.

Never have, never will because it's not true. If you are so bent, chachi, on portraying that I insinuated or said such, point it out, or move along.

GTech, May 12, 2005 IP
  15. chachi

chachi The other Jason

Best Answers:
    Maybe GTech, maybe.

That was clear. :) Just in time for the real Overlord. AC, it is all yours buddy. Enjoy your weekend DP.

chachi, May 12, 2005 IP
  16. GTech

Best Answers:
    You too ;)

Now it's time for the "Bush stole my can of oil" hysteria.

GTech, May 12, 2005 IP
  17. GTech

Best Answers:
    Anthony, I'll have to get back with ya later. Hope you've been well. Bring your latest pre-defined vivizimo "cheney hit me with a haliburton briefcase" strings :D

GTech, May 12, 2005 IP
  18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Again, since most of you don't follow my every word as you should let me say the same things over and over again....

Ready :confused:

Bank FRAUD and Identity THEFT are the biggest threats to BANKERS, not the threat terror poses to national security as the government and bankers want us all to believe.

The national ID card is designed to save International BANKERS money, not to fight terror.

More money is stolen by American criminals from Americans by identity theft and bank fraud versus "Terrorists" stealing from us.

The Bankers use "Terror" as an excuse to push these laws through.

The goal in the end is not to eliminate the black market (because they never will, the "terrorists" will just use other currencies to trade on the black market).

The goal for the bankers and the government in the end is "Direct Deposit" and "Electronic Banking" so that all funds can be controlled since all deposits and purchases can be tracked and taxed.

Terror is just the smokescreen that is being used to soften up the American people to become complete slaves to the banking system and to the IRS.

Terrorists use fake identification and smuggle themselves into and out of the country like dope is smuggled in and money is smuggled back out.

So this is not designed for the underworld, but is for the general population.

Trade in fake Driver Licenses and fake identities is commonplace, the national ID cards will be sold right along with Driver Licenses in the Black Market in the end.

The only system that is foolproof is a DNA Microchip that uses unique DNA from the cells of the human to give an identifier that can not be duplicated.

That will be the next thing that the bankers will push since the national ID cards will not work.

The Dick Cheney Brain Implant, don't get ripped off on oil without it :eek:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=verichip&btnG=Google+Search

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

19. GTech

Best Answers:
    Terrorism is real. It's not imaginary. It's not a smoke screen. Those that use these methods believe they are doing what their God wants them to in killing any non-believers or sympathizers with non-believers.

They don't care about banks, micro chips, or Dick Cheney's briefcase.

One look at Jihad Watch will clearly show how global this problem is. It's not a backwoods problem by a "few" disgruntled extremists.

GTech, May 12, 2005 IP
  20. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Were gona smoke em out GTech :eek:

Bring em on ;)

You know that first line of your post sounds like something Bush actually believes :p

PS: The war is over, major combat has ended (Bush a year ago, in May of 2004) :p