1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Weird site traffic behavior - On and Off every 4 days

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by meryhill, Jul 30, 2011.

During the last month I have a site with a weird behaviour.
    I attached a screenshot from my statcounter.
    99% of site's traffic is coming from google.
    As you see, for 3-4 days I get no traffic then for 3-4 days I'm listed #1 for my main keyword (EMD domain) and I get sales and traffic.
    I've worked only at offpage seo , did not changed anything on site's pages/structure/content.
    Any idea what am I doing wrong and how can I fix this annoying behaviour for good ?
    Thanks in advance.
    weird.jpg

meryhill, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  2. plrinfo4u

plrinfo4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If it is doing a google dance it is normal the only problem is it can be an issue with how google is viewing your site, if you are working on offpage seo could be you are getting links from poor neighborhoods ....ghetto ones :( and maybe not but sounds like google may losing respect for your site and you better get googles respect again stick to basics and what google wants, so if you are practicing black or grey hat ...maybe it is time you put on your white hat before you lose all of your income.

plrinfo4u, Jul 31, 2011 IP