1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Weird Sales Fluctuations

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by bl4ckmaN^, Nov 2, 2008.

1. seregap

seregap Active Member

Best Answers:
    you're hitting the wall here. these people that think they're smarter than everyone here tend to ignore these kind of questions. the issue has been raised here before. these ppc 'gurus' keep on blaming oil/unemployment/recession/whatever there is instead of opening there eyes and seeing a fucking obvious thing. there has been a change in clickbank's anti-fraud system or whatever it is, which is a good intention, however, the new system also rejects a shitload of valid orders. but go and try to explain it to them and they will feed you the same 'work harder' bullshit until they start getting these emails themselves and will be crying out louder than everyone else before them.

hey, recession theory followers, care to explain me why my sales of unessential luxuries such as gaming guides, pc-tv and other bullshit like that have been growing, which conflicts with your theories? i tell you why, because people have habits, like holidays and personal entertainment. and in times like this first things that people consider cutting back on is everything else but not their habits. they'd rather save on food but keep feeding their habits.

your theories can go down the drain. stop blaming the economy and telling people to work harder when you don't know nothing about what other people do. i earn more every month than the month before regardless of worldwide economy, but when i see an issue with clickbank, and people report the same issue, this means that there IS a fucking issue and i want to talk about it and account for it, instead of you telling me to 'work harder' or 'find other products'

seregap, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  2. Nilzar

Nilzar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I cant say if CB screwing up sales or not, but after reading this thread it was enough to make me email click bank. If I get some sales tomorrow I'll let this thread know.

Nilzar, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  3. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Never read any e-books except Aaron Wall SEO Book.

I have plenty of bids in position 3 & 4 that have converted well and at a great low price. I've been doing it for 4 years now and could probably write a much better e-book than most, but my thing in life is those that can...do.... and those that cant teach and write...

Of course alot of people talk a good game but I always try to add proof

Account requirements: Met
    • Days since first AdWords account creation: 1501 (a little over 4 years)

http://www.mediaviper.com/images/campaign1.jpg

http://www.mediaviper.com/images/newloancamp.jpg

I guess all the businesses that failed and the banks and automakers needing government bailouts is just a figment of my imagination.

Got a clue for you... many online & offline businesses have & will continue to dry up..this has occurred through out the years going back centuries and will on into the foreseeable future. I wont list the litany of reasons why....
    Might want to blame the payment proccessor as opposed to CB

As there are increased sales in the 4th quarter credit card companies get backed up with authorizations and this can delay sales processes.

If this delay is causing a server timeout with CB, then you lose your sale.

:eek:

I have no clue who your customers are and in all honesty I really care less if they are or aren't scammers... and I fail to see what that has to do with anything... I'm just trying to help out

Peace

Gone

Sem-Advance, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  4. seregap

seregap Active Member

Best Answers:
    what a load of bullshit lmao. im outta here lol

seregap, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  5. true_promote

true_promote Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can definitely say that this weird sales fluctuations is still going on with me (atleast)
    I have done much more seo on my review page and also made it better.I have even leechers trying to copy my review page!
    i have now got more visitors than before(and that too ultra-targetted visitors!)
    but the end result is that i am having no sales as opposed to a couple of daily sales before this problem arised.
    I dont want to email clickbank because i dont find anybody report here that their individual problem has been solved after emailing clickbank.

Theres absolutely nothing we can do at this moment.Its very much DEMORALISING for affiliates!

true_promote, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  6. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah pretty slow last 2 days.

mill123, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  7. true_promote

true_promote Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    not only the last two days but i have been experiencing this since the last 20 days
    you can guess this from the date this thread was started

true_promote, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  8. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:

Some products are fast converters therefore if you are in the number 1 position you will get lot of more clicks and therefore you will grap lot of sales.

However, other products do not convert as fast and the potential buyer check several sites before making the purchase. In this case the number 1 position is not ideal - it costs a lot while the potential buyers are more likely to buy after checking several adverts located at a lower position.

As a general rule the more competition on a particular product the less likely that the number 1 position is ideal - especially in terms of roi, obviously there are lot of variables involved and no straight answer.

web_18designer, Dec 10, 2008 IP