1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

weird problem with adwords

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by ayurvedicurea2growtaller, Jun 25, 2017.

received an email from google which says my ad was disabled for misrepresentation but when I login to adwords ads are running fine and generating clicks. I receive the same email every day. can anyone suggest what's going on? I emailed adwords and no response yet.
    SEMrush

SEMrush
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure you are setting a proper date range? If you set for a range when your ads were running, it will appear as if they are. Set to yesterday or today.

Google doesn't usually send emails every day for the same infraction. Unless you have the same issue in different groups and similar ads.

If it is indeed Google and not some sort of physhing scheme, misrepresentation sounds like your landing page is the problem. You are not providing much info but you should definitely read the Adwords policies.

Lucid Web Marketing, Jun 26, 2017 IP