1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Weird! Did anyone else get this email from CJ? Whats up with them?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by HippyBuggsGirl, Nov 11, 2005.

Commission Junction always makes best efforts to issue accurate payments. In the August, September and October payment cycles a processing error occurred, resulting in duplicate payment for some lead and sale commissions to some publishers.
    After careful review of our client accounts, it was found that your account was affected by this inaccuracy. Starting the week of November 14, you will see a "Credit" transaction in your account that will remove the duplicate transaction. To view a "Credit" transaction you may run a Transaction Detail report for November. In this report you will see a transaction listed as "Credit" under the Type column. You may also run a Transaction Summary: By Type and see the "Credit" notation.
    All transactions were accurately tracked and collected during this time and the processing system has subsequently been fixed. We apologize for this inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Lisa Riolo
    Vice President, Client Development
    Commission Junction, a ValueClick company

HippyBuggsGirl, Nov 11, 2005 IP
  2. hdpinn

hdpinn Peon

Best Answers:
    Not only did I get the email, I got a big (-) credit to my account, approx 15% of monthly earnings. Not only that, I went looking for the sale, which they would have caculated the initial overpayment from and there was no sale to be found. Not only that I contacted the merchant directly and they pretend to know nothing. So I paid them this month. What a bunch of .....

hdpinn, Nov 26, 2005 IP