1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Weird API Trouble

Discussion in 'Google API' started by xenomorphhunter9, Jul 16, 2004.

I logged onto digital point's keyword ranking monitor today and checked all of my keywords. I do that everyday. Big deal. But it comes back telling me that I've exceeded my 1,000 queries per day. This is the first time I checked today and I have only about 20 keywords and I check the backlinks for one measly URL. How have I already exceeded my 1000 queries per day on my first check?

xenomorphhunter9, Jul 16, 2004 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    What was the last time you checked last night? At that time had you used up your 1000 queries? I have read posts from some users who were trying to figure out when API counter reset

Shannon

Smyrl, Jul 16, 2004 IP
  3. xenomorphhunter9

xenomorphhunter9 Member

Best Answers:
    The last time I had checked yesterday was about 4:00 Central time. And I had not used up all of my daily queries at that point. That is the entire reason that I'm confused.

xenomorphhunter9, Jul 16, 2004 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    A single keyword can take more than one query... So if you have a lot of N/A queries, that is what can really tear through them. There is some additional info on it in the FAQ.

digitalpoint, Jul 16, 2004 IP