1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Weighting Allowance

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by schlottke, Oct 29, 2004.

Im sure this has been brought up before, but I think it would be nice to have a weighting allowance set up for each term..

for example, if you have a weight of 100,000 and you have five links, rather then splitting it equally across all five at 20% each, we can set a ratio for each link.

I understand that we could just submit the same anchor text multiple times to manually create this weight, but I think it may be easier just to add that feature.

schlottke, Oct 29, 2004 IP
  2. john_loch

john_loch Rodent Slayer

Best Answers:
    Yep, it's been mentioned before, a couple of times, but I'd also like to see it happen. I don't have the time to create dozens of ads so I can distribute my weighting - if anything new is added to the network, this would be a definite plus.

Shawn has said in another post that he is considering it (or something to that effect).

I hope it happens soon :)

john_loch, Oct 29, 2004 IP
  3. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    I knew I had read it before, I might have even mentioned it, lol. It would definatly help out on spready the weights, especially on the sites with larger weights

schlottke, Oct 29, 2004 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's going to happen... I just need to clone myself so I have a little extra time to do things. :) (Making free tools isn't all I do, BTW)

digitalpoint, Oct 29, 2004 IP
  5. thebassman

thebassman Asleep at the Keyboard

Best Answers:
    We love ya anyways, Shawn. ;)

thebassman, Oct 31, 2004 IP