1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Weight Problem

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by ATLien, Dec 8, 2004.

Ok, I reactivated my account the other day and my weight went from 50k to 16k. It has done this in the past, but normally after 10 or so refreshes, it would go back, this time it is not going back, is jusmping around at 15 and 16. What could be causing this problem? I am alittle concerned that this might be hurting my ranks.

ATLien, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I remember you mentioned somewhere that all your URLs changed within your forum recently. It looks like the old URLs (which were giving 404 errors anyway) are in the process of being dropped from the Google index... See how you have a ton of Supplemental results here...

http://www.google.com/search?q=inurl:www.linkinparkforums.com

So what you are seeing is temporary, old pages are being dropped from the index, with the new pages not *in* the index yet.

digitalpoint, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  3. ATLien

ATLien Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, now I am starting to get worried, my base is down to 11k from 66k. Can you please check my account and make sure something is not up. My sites popularity, and page count is growing like it never has before, but my weight is dropping.

ATLien, Dec 11, 2004 IP
  4. ATLien

ATLien Peon

Best Answers:
    *BUMP*

Does anyone else have this problem?

ATLien, Dec 12, 2004 IP