1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Weight Loss / Food Addiction eBook - 90% commisions for 10 sale or more in a week.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by amazingscenes, Nov 17, 2011.

You get the usual 75% on every sale but make more than 10 in a 7 day period (any 7 day period) I'll top you up another 15% to make your cut a full 90% on a sale.

Good deal? I hope so. The whole point here is to make sure you're well compensated for your efforts in selling my eBook and making a difference to those that have emotional eating problems, food addiction and weight challenges.

If you need tracking codes placed on the download page just let me know, via the contact link at the bottom of the pitch page.

The Lose Weight Mindset book has taken quite a while to produce and I'm happy to say that it is product based on sound advice and quality tweaked to achieve real results in the readers health. I'm confident of happy readers.

Here is your affiliate link:

http://YOURCBNAME.tlwms.hop.clickbank.net/

and the site:

http://loseweightmindset.com

Best wishes,

Deep

amazingscenes, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  2. bestmate

bestmate Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice looking site but you need to 'centre' your text.

Cheers.

bestmate, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  3. vlada111

vlada111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your site need to be better written, to hook up visitors to buy your product. If you want high conversion rates (not shi**y ones like 3-4 %) You must make your sales page better. Your offer should be better. If you need any help to get high conversion sales page I can help you :)

vlada111, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  4. amazingscenes

amazingscenes Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys. The right aligned block of main content is deliberate and is that way based on how people view a page - left to right. If you need proof of why that works better, just take a look at TruthAboutAbs which is the number one selling health and nutrition info product on ClickBank. All the best.

amazingscenes, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  5. CBwebsite

CBwebsite Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice niche you chose there man. Hope you are making lots of sales, will start advertising it though my niche site for basically the same niche.

CBwebsite, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  6. TheRichSchoolboy

TheRichSchoolboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry to say it but you need to hire a good designer!
    I know it's will cost you some money but you will earn much more money if you can get your site to looks more professional!
    You can easy get a 20%+ better conversion...

TheRichSchoolboy, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  7. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    Weight loss niche is very competitive. Even if your site has good design, I don't think it's easy to sell your product.

g36, Mar 5, 2012 IP