1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Weight for sale on eBay?

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by stupot, Dec 17, 2004.

1. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Just submitted a link once, didn't really subscribe but like I said, wouldn't say it was SPAM but it did catch my eye because of the co-op being mentioned.

T0PS3O, Dec 18, 2004 IP
  2. eclipse

eclipse Peon

Best Answers:
    I remember few weeks ago Shaw suggested sending info about the network to your link partners. So .....

eclipse, Dec 18, 2004 IP
  3. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Now you mention it, yes he did indeed, I remember that too. This happens to be someone from a directy, thus has many link partners. It'd be good if all of them signed up (and a nice referral bonus to P.C. too!).

T0PS3O, Dec 18, 2004 IP
  4. awall19

awall19 Berserker

Best Answers:
    its not really low profile...ranking well for ebay tends to make it not low profile ;)

awall19, Dec 19, 2004 IP
  5. flawebworks

flawebworks Tech Services

Best Answers:
    I've gotten a couple of these via newsletters as well, but no real spam. The problem with this is that you don't know who is on your network that you're sending the email to. I completely screen the people I link to; and I wouldn't recommend them the network unless I would link to them myself. The last few link requests I've gotten have all been link farms basically and would not exchange links.

flawebworks, Dec 19, 2004 IP