1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

weight 0

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by jazar, Dec 12, 2004.

Hi,

I have added the ads on a PR 5 website, across all the pages, but I still get a weight = 0 :-(.

What does a weight=0 mean? How can I increase that?

site : www.beatthatquote.co.uk

jazar, Dec 12, 2004 IP
  2. Matts

Matts Berserker

Best Answers:
    Your site has some pages that don't have the ads on them. The ad have to be on every page in your site. The daily bot will turn your ads off when it finds a page without ads. I looked around and didn't see the ads on your Contact Us, Terms, Privacy, etc pages. There should be a page name in the message in the ad network control panel that tells you the page it didn't find ads on.

Matts, Dec 12, 2004 IP
  3. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    In addition to that, the pages that are checked(and counted) are those that are indexed by google. Use the Site: function to see whcih ones those are. If you don't want to put an ad on a particular page, be sure to disallow that page in your robots file to be sure it isn't indexed.

Cheers

yfs1, Dec 12, 2004 IP
  4. crew

crew Peon

Best Answers:
    Technically, it's what the Google API returns (which is currently 0 pages for your site). When the results for site: come back with titles and descriptions, that usually means they are truly indexed.

crew, Dec 12, 2004 IP