1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling WeidnerFitness.com | Domain Name For Sale

Discussion in 'Domains' started by Wonder07, May 10, 2019.

Registar:GoDaddy
    Price:$100
    Payment Method: Paypal
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Take advantage on this offer, you can START your business a soon as you get this domain.

This PREMIUM domain has DA:10/PA:10 according to MOZ. (You can check this information for yourself if you want to)

This is a PERFECT Domain Name For Fitness, Health and Nutrition Products or Niche
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To Get This Domain Today Just Follow The Next Steps:

1. Login to your digitalpoint account (In case you don't have one you can create one for free, just follow this link -> https://www.digitalpoint.com/register/

2. Click on the tab at above this page with this description: "domain info : weidnerfitness.com (Beta)". Or CLICK HERE.

3. After landing on that page Click "buy now for $100"

4. You'll see a paypal link, click on the paypal link, input your details and send the payment.

5. I will transfer the domain for free,in order to do that you need to send me your Godaddy Username or Customer # and your email (Please send me this details in a PRIVATE message)In case you don't have a Godaddy account please create one for free, just CLICK HERE.

6. After you send me the info I will push the domain to your account ASAP.

7. If you have any questions please send me private message on this link ->CLICK HERE. If you need support I will send you my details trough PM.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
    Wonder07, May 10, 2019 IP