1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Weekly Blogging Position - Fashion/Beauty/Entertainment/Tech

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by BellaNightshade, Oct 10, 2009.

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been taking on much new work recently but decided that it might be time to take on another weekly blogging job.

Do bear in mind: I am a professional freelance writer and my rates do reflect this. If you are looking for cheap, mind numbingly boring content at low prices please try elsewhere ;)

My writing style is fun, passionate yet still informative and I'll guarantee to have your readers hooked and coming back for more every week!

I can commit to around x5 posts per week (maybe more) with a word count of 200-500 words and images if required. Do feel free to send me a PM to discuss rates and let me know your blog URL!

I have great experience with wordpress so can add content daily through the week as needed and am used to editing my own images with photoshop to specific sizes etc.

I prefer to write on the below topics, but give me a shout if you have other requirements not mentioned and I'll let you know if I can help.

Beauty/Fashion
    Tech/Gadgets (With a focus on women's gadgets)
    Entertainment - Movies, TV, Music, Celebs etc
    Lifestyle

& More...

Send me a PM if you think I may be able to help you with your work, or write you a one off article on any of the above. I can forward references and samples to those who need them. If you have a specific budget in mind please also mention this in your message! :)

Look forward to working with a few of you!

Becky

BellaNightshade, Oct 10, 2009 IP