1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Weed, Pot, Marijuana.....Legalize it or not?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Daniel, Jun 3, 2005.

?

Legalize it?

Poll closed Jun 10, 2005.
  1. I'd have it no other way!

24 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Damn burnouts!

20 vote(s)
    45.5%
  1. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    I've got to say one other thing; how many of you opposed to legalizing pot know why it was even made illegal? I do. It makes a difference.

More people harm others from booze.

Idiots do shit wrong; to themselves and to others.

The people who refuse to keep shit in check need the laws brought down on them. No one and nothing else.

*EDIT

PS - Yo, earlpearl - we're both in the Israeli group. :) I'll be with you if they're shelling out bucks to test stuff :p

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
    alexispetrov, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  2. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Alexis LOL if they are shelling out bucks to test dope I don't think I'd let you in :D I'm lookin for a monopoly on the dope and the bucks!!!!!!

earlpearl, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  3. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Come now earlpearl, tripping alone isn't half as much fun as when you have a buddy with you.

You ever tried to microwave ice cream high? Invite me. It'll be awesome :p

alexispetrov, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  4. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh yeah it's all coming out now! Awesome. 420 in 3 days guys :D

BRUm, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  5. earlpearl

Best Answers:
    you are right on that tripping alone stuff is not as good as w/ a buddy. never did that microwave trick. Haha!!!! I did put cans of condensed milk in a pot of boiling water. When high and the condensed milk is heated....it is super sweet and gooey. hmmmm baaaaby. Unfortunately we got sooooooo stoned we forgot about the 2nd can. the water boiled out of the pot and the can exploded sending that gooey crap all over the place.

I wonder if that is one of the arguments for not legalizing pot???? exploding cans of condensed milk. LOL

earlpearl, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  6. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    The microwave thing - my uncle wondered what warm ice cream would be like (he was also stoned) - so yeah, it was pretty messy. When we got up the next day the kitchen table was covered in empty Doritos bags and wrappers - lol.

That's yucky with the milk; especially as if you are stoned it is easy to ignore it until the next day >.<'

alexispetrov, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  7. earlpearl

Best Answers:
    Nah, Alexis. After hearing the explosion of can exploding in the waterless pot and diving to the floor, thinking the cops had broken down the door and we were abt to be arrested...we cleaned that charred condensed milk off of everything. It was a damn hassle and ruined a very strong high. :D :D

sounds like you have the credentials to join the research study group, which we are conducting on behalf of the rest of humanity. We need to educate everyone about the good and bad of dope. It will take a bunch of years. I think the pay should be somewhere in the range of a professional sports super star. Its also the type of tough job that demands a lot of perks. Congrats on making the grade.

The world should be saluting you for your efforts. ;)

earlpearl, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  8. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Why thank you, earlpearl.

I too salute you - you have helped to bring together a group (2 is a group, right?) of the finest people this world has to offer for a no doubt worthy cause! I look forward to toki.... I mean to say, WORKING with you.

Perhaps investigating the effect of drugs and alcohol should be high on our list of priorities; nothing fancy - just some JW Purple label. :p

alexispetrov, Apr 17, 2010 IP
  9. miamiron

miamiron Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do not think marijuana should be legalized as it is a controlled substance

Best regards … Ron

miamiron, Apr 18, 2010 IP
  10. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think that there should be no building codes for houses, it just increases costs of construction. If a earthquake comes and my house falls only I'll be harmed...so why should the government be concerned? That kind of behavior is so...

So we are in agreement? :)

/sarcasm

Helvetii, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  11. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In this thread: Helvetti implies that he/she wishes to ban all foods, behaviors and thoughts deemed unhealthy.

ncz_nate, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  12. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You stand corrected!

13. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    So marijuana is fatal?

14. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not qualified to comment on that. After proper research by qualified people whatever is found to be fatal should be controlled. I have never named specific drugs.

15. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    ...........glad we could waste a few pages here to reach that admission.

16. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If it's fatal I must be a miracle then as I smoked the darned stuff for 20 years, so how I am still sat here typing on this keyboard is anyones guess.

I will go grab a Biere and see if I can work it out.

Revelations-Decoder, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  17. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Most of my friends who smoked weed were the coolest cats to hang with. You may say weed leads to more, but I doubt it. At least from what I have seen there is no evidence. But if we make weed legal and focus on enforcing all laws to make coke and heroin illegal, I'd say the success rate of lowering crime should become substantial.

Blogmaster, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  18. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    I smoke pot, I have for around 9 years or so - I'm not addicted to it and I don't use any other drugs. (I am not opposed to other drugs mind you - I have used most stuff - I just prefer a mellow high.)

To clarify, I'm really not addicted - I go months without it with no issue; yet I still really enjoy it.

Helvetti - if you are single and plan on staying so permanently, plain to own one home for life, never let anyone on your property AND build it away from any other homes - then sure, I do think you should be able to build how you like. Realistically though you are not only putting yourself at risk, are you? Even having internet put on means letting someone else on the premises.

alexispetrov, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  19. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have never had drugs nor had drinks (except coke sortta cold drinks), so I can't comment on how it may feel for you guys. (to confess I had once Rum, I guess when I was 4 or 5, I had high fever and some doctor recommended my mom to give rum I think for a faster remedy, so she had to get the bottle from my uncle(dad's brother) and probably gave me a little sip, I came to know about it when I was 10 or 12 I guess. )

As, far as my personal theory goes, I am against drugs.
    Just for that reason I am not going to hate those who have drugs - unless he/she is a drug addict who tries to influence others with the same culpable act.

I don't believe in religion influence on habits, when people like something they seem to violate it and when they don't like it, they show religion as a scapegoat to be blamed.

masterrio, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  20. miamiron

miamiron Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, legalizing it, would help lower crime and allow the police to worry about other more important things.

Let our government and the police tried to capture the criminals that are doing harm to others or selling hard drugs.

Best regards … Ron

miamiron, Apr 29, 2010 IP