1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Webwiz (forum) subdomain problem on Godaddy

Discussion in 'C#' started by Malatya, May 2, 2008.

I am using webwiz forums fo 6 7 years.I changed my hosting to Godaddy (Shared) and it is really bad.First of all , they give you a big band and space but my site runs slowly.But the main problem is using a subdomain for forum. (like forum.site.com) .I mailed them and tell the problem about cookie problem. So they wanted me datailed info, but the comedy is i gave very detailed info already. Then they want screen shot.I tell them, i cannot use my forum and tell this is a common problem(if you write "using webwiz on godaddy" to google you can see lots of topic) , people wrote them on forums, have you fix it or not and they asked me for screen caps.) What a pity for their support service.The screen shot cant help because this is a code side problem and i see only this on screen.
    Error: Un-Successful Login  Your login was un-successful due to a session tracking error.

Please ensure that cookies are enabled on your web browser and you are not hiding or masking your IP address.
    Code (markup):
    All people can know this problem can not solved by a screen but they wanted and attach them captures(also put caps on web), of course it is a very very easy option for a 10 year old web designer.They told me, they do not get screen caps, and send me a "how to get a screen shot" .) I am sure they automatically reply me and do not read the ticket.

I post them 4 5 ticket and 4 5 email, we can say i send them 10 help request and i get nothing(generally they reply me in 24 hours).They cant fix it, i can understand this but i cant understand why they do not read help requests, tickets?

They are big and have a lot of costumer, so they are really bad on support but was thinking this is limited for hosting.I am happy with their domain support.

Malatya, May 2, 2008 IP