1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website without text

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by seecretly.com, Jul 30, 2014.

I have some big websites based only on images, that monetize through Adsense (got it approved with a normal text website). The problem is that since there is no text, google can't show related ads, therefore my cpc and my ctr are very low. Any suggestion on how to put text?
    Please pm me for website name.
    Thanks a lot!

seecretly.com, Jul 30, 2014 IP
  2. Kushal Biswas

Kushal Biswas Active Member

Best Answers:
    AdSense chooses which ads to display based on a number of different reason such as previous browsing history but the main one is based on the text on the page so your ads won’t be targeted very well.

Possible Solution -
    1. If you get sufficient and related comments, then adsense can track your page topic. That is how 9gag.com is running.
    2. Put descriptive alt text for images.

Kushal Biswas, Jul 30, 2014 IP
  3. seecretly.com

seecretly.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey! Thanks for your answer :) Unfortunately google can't track the previous history because my visitors visit the website only through an app :/ I don't have comments either, so i was thinking to put alt text, but i save on the database only the latest 200 pics so i don't know if that's enough for google to understand the topic... What do you think?

seecretly.com, Jul 30, 2014 IP
  4. rassen

rassen Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense display ads depends on your keywords on your website.
    So, if there is no single keyword, it's really hard to find out what kind of your website, kind of your article.
    Little bit description about your article / photo / website will help google easy to delivery ads on your website.

rassen, Jul 30, 2014 IP