1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Website with Monthly Traffic & Revenue - Low Prices

Discussion in 'Sites' started by LindseyInteractive, Sep 5, 2012.

Hello,

I am looking to buy Already complete website that are currently getting traffic as well as current monthly revenue, the revenue can be $5 a month that is fine, I just want to buy one that is arleady getting traffic and converting and making some sort of monthly revenue.

Also, it needs to have a revenue history of making consistant revenue for at least (3) months for me to be interested. I am not interested in the niche, as we are just building up site portfolios that are are currently earning.

if you have a site please let us know how much you are asking for it, and show proof of revenue plus traffic.

LindseyInteractive, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  2. PoohBear88

PoohBear88 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a couple sites that may fit your criteria. What is your budget, if you do not mind me asking?

PoohBear88, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  3. LindseyInteractive

LindseyInteractive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well there is no "Particular" budget. It is all based on what it makes and how long it would take me to recover my investment.

LindseyInteractive, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  4. PoohBear88

PoohBear88 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Certainly. I was just asking so we could kind of gauge whether or not we're in the same market. I have sites that receive 400-600 organic visitors per day, but I neglect the site and don't make [much] money on it. It has made $2k/mo at its prime. This site has a rich history, and would be perfect to 'pass on' to someone like you. You can easily rejuvenate the site with some attention and skill. URL

I most likely would not accept an offer under $5,000. I can give you traffic and revenue data to back up my claims. Let me know.

I have other sites too, but we'll do one at a time.

*Edit: It sounds cliche, but I am actually needing to sell some of my sites to pay some back-taxes. This is why I am looking for a buyer, if you happened to be curious.

PoohBear88, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  5. LindseyInteractive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, I would need to look at revenue streams on the site for at least the last three months.

The way I work is I look at the site, what it has been making for the past 3 - 6 months, and see how long it is going to take me to recoup my investment and start making me money etc.

Now, you say you wouldn't be able to sell it any less than $5,000 that is okay, but in order for me to buy something of that nature, then it is going to be have to be earning at least $850 a month currently for the last three months for me to entertain that offer, because at $5,000 i am looking at least 6 months at $850 before I see my investment back, etc.

LindseyInteractive, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  6. PoohBear88

PoohBear88 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, let's keep in touch then at the very least. Experiencing it from my side, I see a lot of BS'ers who pretend to have capital; when they're really still on an allowance from their moms and dads.

I am in a unique situation right now where I'm not desperate, but wouldn't mind 'liquidating' my domains.

That said, I will spend the next week putting together old traffic and revenue screenshots for this site.

I think I understand your ideology about ROI, and returning your investment capital in under 12 months. This site has the content, PR, and overall popularity to jump right back up to #1 for all Windows Mobile apps.
    And to that I say if you give the site the attention it deserves, it will flourish. It's still relatively popular, ranking #9 for 'windows mobile software' and ranking #3 for 'windows mobile 6 software'. $5,000.00 is a solid price, and truly diligent and committed web people know an opportunity when they see it. Yes it may take $5,000.00 upfront, but after that expense it is pure profit. I'm sure you know this.

I know someone will buy this site. I say this not to discourage your purchase, but because I have received many offers for it on DP, Sitepoint and directly. I would love to see this site take off again... I just don't have the time.

Give me a few days to gather this revenue and traffic proof. This site stems from 2007, and it has switched servers at least twice. So I will gather what I can for you.

Cheers

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
    PoohBear88, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  7. LindseyInteractive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All I need from you is the traffic patterns for it over the last say 6 months, and the revenue screenshots (Adsense if that is where it is from) for June, July, and August, this will show me a consistent revenue pattern.

Now, so you don't waste your time, if you are only wanting $5,000 for it, if it is not been bringing in at least $850 per month, then don't waste your time with it.

I am looking at it from a business and investment standpoint ONLY. If I am spending XXXXXX amount on an investment, if I can't make it back within 6 months based on these facts, then I don't want it.

LindseyInteractive, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  8. PoohBear88

PoohBear88 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    wm6-traffic.jpg If that is your decision, then of course I respect it. But what I don't fully understand is your 'bean-counter' ideology. I have bought and sold several websites and domains in the past, still assessing risk of course, but ultimately choosing to buy it and run with it. Bought a $250 domain on Sedo one year; sold it for $316,000.00 in 2008. I ain't dumb :rolleyes:

I have found some screenshots of AwStats, not Google Analytics - BUT then we switched servers in I will have too shortly if you'd like. But you'll see in these pictures what I was referring to. Even when these sites go belly-up, they have a real strong success rate to be revived. But that's for you to decide. I'll attach what I can for you.

Hope to hear back.

***Edit, unless I hear a 'No thanks' from you, I'll get the adsense/revenue screen shots tonight). I have to go to work right now :(

Kyle

Attached Files:

9. LindseyInteractive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Traffic so much is NOT what I am worried about.

I need ADSNESE REVENUE screenshots, anyone can buy and send traffic (Not saying you are), I need to see money proof.

Now, as far as my "Bean Counter" ideology that you talk about.....The whole thing about INVESTING is, putting your money to work to make more money.

So, lets say I have Site A, and it makes $100 a month currently. I buy it for $600 lets say.....I take it, I put it up, I don't touch it....6 months later I have my money back, and then 100% pure profit after that, and won't ever have to touch it, so there for, my $600 I just put there, made up it's money in 6 months and making me $100 a month afterward for doing NOTHING.

I am all about investing my money into certain places and certain ventures., and making it work for me...if I wanted to do alot of work on one and get it going then I would just stick with buying a domain and setting up a site on it :)

10. PoohBear88

PoohBear88 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Believe me wen I say this: I envy your financial discipline and did not mean it as an insult. Ultimately, it is the risk factor buyers are worried about. I know I am not screwing you over. There is a long story, which I'm sure you are not interested in hearing right now, about how I partnered up with a person that ended up bankrupting my company. Luckily, I lawyer'd up and was able to get my domains back, plus a little cash. Point being, I don't have the energy to do what I did with it before - but i know someone does. Hence why it is for sale.

Again, give me at least an hour to find revenue screenshots. You may be surprised (you may not be...).

I called you a bean counter because you were working my website's value backwards from my asking price. Which isn't something I am use to. Typically, (and I say typically because I read this in a college textbook), businesses sell for 5x to 10x annual earnings. Websites that I've sold have gone between 12 months and 3 years.

I want to sell the site, don't get me wrong, but I won't undersell it. So, if you like the site - let's try to negotiate at the very least...

...Working on those revenue shots.

11. LindseyInteractive

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, when you sale a business, based on how long it has been in operation you will sell it a x time annual earnings or foretasted annual earnings. However, I am not looking at this as a Business, I own a Business SIS Media Group, LLC we are an online marketing company, I am looking to buy ASSETS for the company that are going to make me money, not businesses (web businesses) to work to make money if that make sense.

Yes show me the revenue statements and we can go from there.

12. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    interest on wallpaper site...???

robyries, Sep 14, 2012 IP