1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Website with 1million pageviews a month average for past year. making about 2k-8k per month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by John Sterallis, Feb 13, 2018.

Fully automated sports live links fetched from over 10 different websites. Very easy to use and simple to operate. It's a wordpress website with about 5 custom plugins that make up the site and its functionality.

We do not host any video of any sort. There is absolutly no videos anywhere on the site. We only link to direct stream so one click and play. This works just like a search engine like google for sports streams.

This is one of the most visited website for streaming indexs.

Work that needs to be done by webmaster.

-Make sure the site is uploading the write titles and link to confirm if everything is going smooth with server and links. (about twice a week).

- Make changes to ads to optimize earning (once a month)

Revenue

Site make money from 2 different advertising company with banners, pop up and buttons. We have high fixed rates with a reputable ad company for over 10 months. Fixed rate will be passed on with the sale of the website unless buyer has other ways to have better income and increase revenue.

We rank for keywords that get over 100 000 searches a month and very high position witch brings most of the traffic to this site.

Expense

The only monthly expense is 250$USD for server witch is a very big one and can handle over 50 000 concurrent visits.

One other expense is the domain name watchsports.live it is a premium domain and the buyer pays a bit under 1700/year for the domain but well worth it since "watch sports" keyword brings alot more traffic to convert (first rank for watch sports).

What the buyer gets

The buyer get the domain name Watchsports.live

The buyer also gets all custom plugins that have been created.(7000usd)

Price has a reserve but it is listed very low compared to its value.

Thank you.

Why are you selling this site?

Don't have time for this project and lost interest in site niche.

How is it monetized?
    Ads and pop ups

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    The Social media side of this site is untouched

How much time does this site take to run?
    Server is about 220$/month and domain name is 1700$/year because of it beeing a premium domain with tens of thousands of searches a month

John Sterallis, Feb 13, 2018 IP
  2. joypilot

joypilot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi John, looks like an interesting site. Couple of questions for you.

1) I don't see any ads on the website. Is it currently monetized? If so, what have the revenues been for the last 3 months?
    2) You mentioned $1,700/year for the domain registration? Why is that? I've registered a lot of domains over the years and I've never run into a registration fee like that.

Thanks!

joypilot, Feb 26, 2018 IP
  3. joypilot

joypilot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi John,

Looks like I was the winning bidder on your auction for watchsports.live. I'm ready to wrap up this transaction ASAP. I sent you a PM with my contact info. Please respond and we can work out the details of getting you paid and the site transferred.

Thanks,

Justin

joypilot, Feb 28, 2018 IP
  4. joypilot

joypilot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    John,

You seem to have abandoned this auction. I was the winning bidder, but can't get a hold of you. Let me know if you want to follow through with the sale.

Thanks,

Justin

joypilot, Mar 7, 2018 IP