1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Website Vulnerability Scan for $5

Discussion in 'Services' started by PhiladelphiaIM, Jun 25, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Thanks for taking a look at my service thread!

Let me introduce you to a few frightening statistics:
    • On average, there is a 156 day lapse between the time a computer resource is compromised and the time the compromise is detected.
    • 90% of all businesses suffered some sort of computer hack over the past 12 months and 77% of these companies felt that they were successfully attacked several times over the same period of time.

Whether you're running a blog, a forum, an eCommerce site, or just a personal portfolio, you are at risk. If vulnerabilities exist on your site, you are at risk of your information getting into the wrong hands, the privacy and security of your visitors/users being violated, and even legal issues if you haven't taken the right steps to check for, and repair, whatever issues exist. That's where I come in.

For only $5, I will run a security scan on your website to detect dangerous vulnerabilities, including XSS, SQL injections, cookie issues, and more. I will provide you with a full report detailing the results.

I'm looking forward to working with you and helping you enhance your site's security!

PhiladelphiaIM, Jun 25, 2015 IP