1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

website visitors down

Discussion in 'SEO' started by jancok13, Jul 25, 2014.

I am a freelance programmer
    same as most people here
    but currently I'm studying
    SEO is enough to make me dizzy
    due to lower customer on my website
    do you know what is causing my website down?

some time ago my website occupies
    The first rank in the google website
    by keyword

Jasa Pembuatan Website
    Jasa Pembuatan Software
    Jasa IT Development

then now dropped away to page 10
    I'm pretty far behind on google search algorithm
    data structure?

jancok13, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  2. jancok13

jancok13 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    and this is my website
    http://www.creativauz.net

jancok13, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  3. ladymacbeth9

ladymacbeth9 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just a couple quick tips based on a ten minute survey. I mean no disrespect to you, please take it for what it is.. a quick review to help you. I'd say it hasn't a thing to do with your keyword or your domain name. Your domain is two years old. a bit less actually. Your site has 22, 624 backlinks, depending on what you use to pull them. about half are not quality links. About a quarter are not relevant links. approximately 5% are dead links. Start disavowing links and taking them down and I'd bet your site starts to recover. Most of them are not naked links they are keyword or anchor text.. also not the best methodology. That's a lot of links for a domain that is only two years old unless you're a celebrity. You have thin text on some pages, good text on other pages, Keywords are pretty thick on the thin text pages. That's what the last update was for. I'd also put up a translator on there to allow the pages to be seen in other languages. Love the changing background, although it is a bit laggy .I'd run some compression.. Meta tags are a bit off key. Content-description is a long list of keywords. I'd probably tweak that a bit just to make it look a little less spammy.
    <meta name="Description" content="Jasa pembuatan website,jasa pembuat web,pembuat website,pembuatan website,desain web,web desain,desain website,applikasi web,pengamanan website,pembuatan dan pengembangan software,system integrator,sysadmin,linux server,web server,instalasi server" />
    It is a nice looking site. Well done on that.
    Happy Saturday!!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
    ladymacbeth9, Jul 26, 2014 IP
  4. jancok13

jancok13 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thank's for advice lady,great analyze and i'll try change the spam meta description
    and i'll remove the anchor text
    i appriciate it
    happy weekend

jancok13, Jul 26, 2014 IP