1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Traffic Low

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Nada Blue, Aug 9, 2014.

Hello Friends,
    My website is about the purchasing and selling tips of used cars and Bikes. You may check this on Nada Guide (http://nadabookinfo.com/) This website have more of content for users but the traffic is Low as i have required. then what can i do to get more of traffic to my website please suggest some points. Thanks....

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
    Nada Blue, Aug 9, 2014 IP
  2. weakpa2

weakpa2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Try to promote your site in social media such as facebook and twitter. Submit also your post to a different bookmarking site and try to participate in other forum that is related to your site.

weakpa2, Aug 9, 2014 IP
  3. sahil rajpput

sahil rajpput Member

Best Answers:
    sahil rajpput, Sep 3, 2014 IP
  4. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This reply is not helpful. Can you explain in details why SEO is the best option? Seems like you just making guess's on here and have no clue about SEO.

snakeair, Sep 4, 2014 IP
  5. RichardGB

RichardGB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try out services like Clicksor.
    Clicksor is contextual online ad network focused on traffic from Canada, UK and US. They work on CPC, PPC, CPV and CPM basis, so you get plenty of options to choose from.
    Clicksor is really quick with websites approval. As for the requirements, you need to have at least 5,000 page views per day with minimum 50% traffic coming from Canada, UK or US to get approved. For the matter, Clicksor accepts adult content, but illegal topics will be banned. They work on NET 15 basis and the minimum payout is $50. Also you can easily combine Clicksor with another ad network to maximize your revenue. You should remember though, that interstitial ads cannot be mixed with other ads. Another thing I liked about Clicksor - if there are any ads you don’t want to be shown on your website you simply contact your account manager.

RichardGB, Sep 4, 2014 IP
  6. sahil rajpput

sahil rajpput Member

Best Answers:
    On the surface, search engine optimization is a good way of marketing a website; after all, who doesn't like free traffic. Unfortunately, that kind of approach to SEO is exactly how many individuals and companies invest thousands of dollars into SEO campaigns without useful results.

sahil rajpput, Sep 4, 2014 IP
  7. sahil rajpput

sahil rajpput Member

Best Answers:
    Do you need an SEO

sahil rajpput, Sep 4, 2014 IP
  8. chinesegirl07

chinesegirl07 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Clicksor is not a good idea for your site, instead if you getting more traffic your visitor will be irritated due to banners and pop ups and it will slowdown you site as well.

My suggestion is promote your site on social media site participate on groups that is related on your niche.Client interaction is always the best step on promoting your site and building your network.

chinesegirl07, Sep 5, 2014 IP
  9. sunilbharat the great

sunilbharat the great Active Member

Best Answers:
    my friend you havent submitted your site to google analytics , your site loading speed is very high , your site havent got image alt tags these are the reasons behind very low traffic to your site plz correct these you can get high traffic very soon

sunilbharat the great, Sep 8, 2014 IP
  10. mediasavvy

mediasavvy Member

Best Answers:
    There are more cost effective options for keyword targeted site under traffic, for example cdsp.tlvmedia.com. Minimum payment though is $100

mediasavvy, Sep 15, 2014 IP
  11. ByteChef

ByteChef Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Well for starters make your Website more attractive. First thing is the Title can be bigger / bolder. Second thing is each article in the Front Page should have a picture, like in the article itself, this will make people more interested.

Also implement Facebook Like / Share, Google+ and Twitter buttons. People tend to share information which they find useful / interesting. That ways your site will get more noticed.

ByteChef, Sep 15, 2014 IP
  12. Steven J Wilson

Steven J Wilson Member

Best Answers:
    I think promotion is the main ingredient you are missing. With a site like this you should definitely target niche sites. Car forums etc. These will be the likely place where you can find people interested in what you have to offer.

Also, pick two social media sites that have groups that talk about cars etc and target those to platforms and the groups within. Everyone doesn't sell a car etc everyday. So, you have to get in front of the people likely to sell their car. When that time comes hopefully they will think of you.

Good quality content on the website, now it's time to let people know about it.

Steven J Wilson, Sep 15, 2014 IP
  13. mdhuamitha.mahesh

mdhuamitha.mahesh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Content marketing is king to drive more traffic to your website. Try to create content based on the trendy topics and promote into some other social media websites. This will be helpful for both organ ic and referral traffic. http://www.quicksprout.com/blog/ this blog gives more useful info about content marketing.

mdhuamitha.mahesh, Sep 15, 2014 IP
  14. sahil rajpput

sahil rajpput Member

Best Answers:
    go to google.com and chek your web site problam i thik your content and web site is to bad ....
    renew your web site and try again

sahil rajpput, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  15. vivek rawat

vivek rawat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Share information of your portal through different social media and social bookmarking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr, Reditt, Slashdot, Plurk, Stumble Upon etc....
    From my point of view Google+ is one of the best option for getting more visitor on your website so try to connect with more people in Google+

vivek rawat, Sep 25, 2014 IP