1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website traffic Decrease why??

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by wanessmark, Dec 11, 2014.

Hello
    I´m using WEBNODE platform /i purchased my own domain too/..BUT..i have one problem
    my website traffic is decreasing everytime when i post a new article to my website
    why? When im not posting any article for 5 days my site traffic is increasing it really doesn´t make a sense to me.
    PLZ help me
    Thanks

wanessmark, Dec 11, 2014 IP
  2. dervaish

dervaish Member

Best Answers:
    it is due to when you post new article the search engine re-calculating your site ranking...
    and some other factor two..

dervaish, Dec 11, 2014 IP
  3. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello
    thank you for your help

So it means that my website traffic is still increasing? No matter whether i´m posting 2,3,4 Unique Articles per day?...
    Because for example 3 days ago my Webiste traffic was something about 120 and other day a posted 2 new Articles and this traffic decrease ..I was shocked what happened...

Thanks

4. leonidus1981

leonidus1981 Banned

Best Answers:
    The more unique articles you publish, the more traffic you'll get in advance. Dervaish is right - traffic decrease due to recalculations. Here is a little tip - try to put an anchored link (relevant ofcourse!) in each new article leading to your home page or some other important page.

leonidus1981, Dec 11, 2014 IP
  5. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello
    hehe yes yes of course i´ts logical yes ...but I´m asking due this decreasing problem...but it´c clear to me now.
    Thanks for tip...i linked all my other sites with my HomePage..in every article i have atleast 1 link which leads to home page and on the bottom of every site i have: About Author and there in text is next link leading to my home page. :)

I was only confused why the hell it doesn´t work and my traffic is decreasing..
    But now I finally understand :D

Thank you Guys! ;)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014