1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website titles for subdomains and duplication?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by freddie.frampton, Nov 9, 2012.

I have just launched a new website which is currently aimed at the UK market, however I would like to target new geo loactions in the future so have created some subdomains and decided to plan in advance and avaoid avoid my urls changing all the time..

My TLD is BuyAlcoholOnline.com
    I'm thinking about creating the subdomains ukwholesale.buyalcoholonline.com and uk.buyalcoholonline.com and then pointing these subdomains to UK search in google webmaster tools.

The question is can the subdomain website title reflect the TLD title? i.e. Buy Alcohol Online

I can't ever imagine anyone typing 'uk buy alcohol online' in google so should I reference google keyword tool and give my subdomain a unique name like 'uk drink store'
    or make sure the words reflect the TLD and give it a title of 'buy alcohol online shop uk'
    or still call it Buy Alcohol Online' like the TLD title?

Any advice would be great, I have been researching this all night and still not found anything.

Thanks in a advance :)

freddie.frampton, Nov 9, 2012 IP